• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 15th April 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Heisenberg

Interesting segment. CM Punk just walking off like that I didn't expect. Heyman sold it very well as well. Very intriguing. That kind of suggested, or I predict, that Punk is going to return as a face and regain the title sometime down the line after taking some time off. Gonna hate not seeing Punk for weeks. One of the only people that makes RAW worth watching.

He deserves the time off. Been working hard since 2011 and through injury.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Only place you'll be seeing Punk in the next few months is for 8 seconds at UFC events. He will be missed but the guy desperately needs to take time off.

Heisenberg

kaitlyn is divas champ and wrestling on tv while sara del rey is their trainor.its just not right.

I'd like to see Sara Del Rey on TV but it's not the right timing with the current division and I think Sara Del Rey is better off training the up and coming divas. Who knows. Maybe she wants to do it for whatever reason?