WWE RAW 15th April 2013 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
300px-WWE_RAW_logo.svg.png

20130412_Light_CMPunk_5ptPreview.jpg

CM Punk is Back
After one week to rest up after a brutal match with The Undertaker, CM Punk will be on RAW tonight. He failed in his quest to break the streak and make it 20-1 so what will he have to say regarding his loss? Who will Punk target next?

Ryback Attacks the Champ
RAW closed last week with Ryback hitting Cena with Shellshocked. It was a surprise turn of events that the crowd ate up. Has Ryback turned or was he just making a statement? Will Cena grant Ryback a title shot at Extreme Rules?

Fandango
DUH DUH DA DA DA DA DA DUH DUH DA DA
The biggest surprise of the night last week on RAW was the incredible reaction Fandango received. The crowd were completely into his theme music and were singing it throughout the night. On that night he was one of the most over wrestlers on the show. Since then Fandangoing has taken over with his music being played everywhere and it has even charted in a few countries including number 44 on the British singles charts. Will his momentum continue tonight on RAW or was that just a once off? He is still feuding with Jericho so will they have a rematch at Extreme Rules.

The Champion Showoff
Last week on RAW Dolph Ziggler finally did it. He successfully cashed in his MITB briefcase on Del Rio and became the World Heavyweight Champion for the second time. It was another great moment on the show as the crowd popped like crazy when he cashed it in and won. What can we expect to see from the new WHC tonight?

Extreme Rules
PPV is five weeks away so they have given themselves plenty of time to build a strong card. Do you think any matches will be announced tonight?

Last week was a fantastically fun show to watch thanks to a raucous post-WM crowd that got into everything and were loud the entire night. Ziggler won the WHC title, Barrett won back his IC title, Ryback attacked Cena, Fandango got over like crazy and so much more. It is going to be tough for this RAW to live up to last weeks but hopefully it can deliver some memorable moments. I can just see it now with about half a dozen in the crowd trying to start chants and no-one else joining in.

What do you expect to happen on RAW tonight? What are you most looking forward to?​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Fandango's song actually made it to #11 on the UK iTunes Charts.

I'm looking forward to the show especially to see what they will do with Ryback.

We will most likely see Jericho/Fandango feud happen still after Jericho beat him down. With Ziggler as champion it's sure to be a decent show...

Anyone want Cesaro on RAW or do we leave him to job on Smackdown once again?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I can't wait till everyone says this show sucks cause the crowd wasn't like last weeks.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Won't be watching live tonight. I'm expecting much of the same but without the crowd so I agree people will think it sucked cause last week was pretty good but not as great as people were claiming after it was over.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Yeah if you take the crowd out of last week's show, it was only slightly above average.... Punk being back this week should be good, think I heard he's taking some time off so I imagine he'll either cut an "I'm going home" type promo or get beat down for an injury angle and to set up his return feud.... and Yes Cesaro needs to be on this show, actually wouldn't mind him dropping the title just to get away from it. That US title is like the plague these days... put it on Kofi and let him job out to the upper card guys for a while...

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I can't wait till everyone says this show sucks cause the crowd wasn't like last weeks.

The show will suck because King Vanilla Midget will cut another anti-establishment promo for 15 mins and bore the crowd to sleep.

You've all heard "if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear, does it make a sound?", but what about "if CM Punk speaks in an arena but nobody bothers to watch, do the ratings fall?"

AJ.

Reaction score
Loved raw last week, hope it's just as good. Can't wait. Looks like it's going to be good.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The show will suck because King Vanilla Midget will cut another anti-establishment promo for 15 mins and bore the crowd to sleep.

You've all heard "if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear, does it make a sound?", but what about "if CM Punk speaks in an arena but nobody bothers to watch, do the ratings fall?"

King Vanilla Midget was one of the five people over at Wrestlemania and people were chanting his name right in the same sequence with Undertaker.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Orton starting up the show... Promo or match?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Already a piss break.

I don't want to see Orton/Sheamus vs. Big Show at all.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I like that Randy only taped his ribs for one week.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
That has to be the worse looking wrist lock I've ever seen