• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 13th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Cliff hangers that don't involve 20 minute promo explanations next week during the Road of Wrestlemania... I guess that is good build up for KANE/Cena too bad that feud is done at No Way Out... Oh I mean Elimination Chamber.

Andrew

I'm somewhat surprised HHH allowed Miz to main event after being in the doghouse last week with what happened to R-Truth.

Duke Nukem

As if WrestleMania stocks hadn't fallen enough after Survivor Series. They just want to hammer home the fact each week this bullshit Cena/Kane/Ryder/Eve thing carries on.

Heisenberg

No Ricardo, ADR or Rey tonight. I don't think both ADR and Rey are at 100% just yet anyway so no point to return.

Heisenberg

I'm somewhat surprised HHH allowed Miz to main event after being in the doghouse last week with what happened to R-Truth.

You can't have the WWE Champion not in the main event and with a crowd like this and he isn't necessarily in the dog house, he was just reprimanded on it and that's it. This is the only match that would of made sense tbh out of the participants.

Hopefully we see Jericho again.

Troy

Del Rio will probably appear next week on RAW. No point bringing him back the week before a PPV that he won't be booked on.

Troy

As if WrestleMania stocks hadn't fallen enough after Survivor Series. They just want to hammer home the fact each week this bullshit Cena/Kane/Ryder/Eve thing carries on.

Hopefully that all ends after Elimination Chamber. This extra thing with Ryder and Eve is a bit ridiculous and it will be good when serious Cena returns.

Andrew

Nice ending there. Anaconda Vise for the victory!

RAW ends 5 minutes early? WHAT DA HAYELL?!