WWE RAW 13th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

20120207_hbk_armageddon2008_l.jpg

HBK Returns to RAW
As announced last week HBK will be on RAW tonight and according to Johnny Ace he has a message to deliver to HHH. Will he be telling him to not get involved with Undertaker for two WrestleManias in a row like he did? Will HBK get himself involved in the feud and will he play a role come WM28?

20111014_raw_johnl_walkout_c.jpg

Johnny Ace Fired?
In the end Johnny Ace kept his job as Interim RAW GM so we will indeed be seeing him on RAW tonight. His position still doesn't seem to be a stable position so what will happen next with Johnny Ace?

20120206_raw_mainevent2_l.jpg

Jericho Punks Punk
Chris Jericho won a six pack challenge match in the mainevent of RAW last week to earn the right to enter the Elimination Chamber match last. He then proceeded to mimmick CM Punk's regular pose by sitting down in the middle of the ring with the belt over his shoulder. He has called out Punk ever since he returned for copying everything that he did so now he is returning the favour. What will happen next with the Elimination Chamber participants.

Elimination Chamber PPV
With the PPV less than a week away what other matches will be added to the card?

Be sure to join in the fun and participate in the LIVE discussion that happens every week on WrestlingSmarks during RAW. Post your thoughts as the show is happening and discuss the show with members as you watch it.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
HBK on RAW tomorrow will be a hell lot interesting, I see him being the Special Guest Referee and teasing a heel turn. He'll piss off Taker and HHH either way. Should be a great segment, really want Taker and HHH out there as well.

I also hope Johnny Ace isn't fired at all, he should keep at being the Interim GM. It just works for some reason, can't seem to think why but I'm enjoying his role.

Jericho/Punk should have a singles match. While most won't be pleased, it'd be a good main event for RAW seeing it was Smackdown heavy. The two could show us a little preview of what's to come at WrestleMania, so why not?

I believe Swagger should come out and claim there's nobody for him to face. This leads to Johnny Ace making a Fatal Four Way match to determine the #1 Contender. I'd go with Santino to face Swagger at the PPV.

Would love to see Tamina on RAW to face Beth, could be a great challenge for EC especially if you want to build up WrestleMania.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well HHH hasn't accepted the challenge yet so I see HBK somehow convincing him to do it whilst trying to talk him out of doing it. That may sound like a contradiction but that is how WWE works. HBK will tell him that if he faces Taker again it could finish HHH and then because HBK doubts him HHH will accept the challenge. Hopefully Taker appears on the show as well, I want him on every week until WM.

I would keep Jericho and Punk away from each other in the ring. Save the singles match for WM because that way you can make money from it.

It is tough trying to find a challenger for Swagger. Santino would be okay but is that really a PPV calibre match?

Tamina challenging for the title at EC would be a good idea. Maybe Kharma can make an appearance at the PPV booking a match between her and Beth and WM?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
really looking forward to seeing a HBK/HHH/Taker promo, another Punk/Jericho promo would be awesome and maybe a tag match with them so they can have some contact but not alot. I hope Danielson his on raw tonight, And i'm expecting a heavy dose of Cena tonight seeing how he was only on camera once last week.

More Miz :bury:

Is Truth still in the chamber?

Ramiel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Can't wait. HBK, Trips, and maybe Taker? Awesome. Can't wait.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Should be a good RAW, looking forward to it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I wonder what Shawn will do that is my question. I mean really it would be a cool swerve if it has nothing to do with Undertaker at all, but we all know it will be about Taker. I wonder if he will kick off the show. Let's be real here most special appearances do, or in the one hour main event. Knowing GOD (Triple H yes he will be refer to at that). Will not be surprised if it is the main event.

Cena and Kane as I have numerous times on youtube and pretty much other places lost interest. Why? Nothing will come out in Cena's character it is too me at least the same old Cena is angry feud we have seen before.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
In no way should Jericho/Punk should have a match. I like what they originally did last week teasing they were gonna face off but then had it broke up. Their first one on one match in their feud should def be at mania and in between time have them cut promos on another and maybe be apart of multi man matches.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
In no way should Jericho/Punk should have a match. I like what they originally did last week teasing they were gonna face off but then had it broke up. Their first one on one match in their feud should def be at mania and in between time have them cut promos on another and maybe be apart of multi man matches.

If they do my interest for Mania would be down by a lot. I mean why spoil us fans with a match that most smarks has been waiting for years. I mean build this up to be a good match and let it rip. If they do announce a match tonight one way I see some trolling going along the lines.

Vivido

Reaction score
Jericho to win the chamber, entering after Punk has been elimanated, would love for Punk to start the match and get picked on, getting pinned seconds before Jericho enters. Easy enoguh for Ziggler, Miz and ABD(If he's in there instead of Truth?) to double or triple team him, so he won't look weak.

Best way to start Raw would be with HBK.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I just would like to think the WWE does start with HBK but knowing GOD. He will have to end the show with him, because his feud is so ever important. Do not get me wrong HHH good competitor just sick of him hogging the spotlight with 20 minute opening segments, that could easily be directed to us in about ten minutes. I just feel with Mania coming and GOD vs Undertaker being a main match at Mania. It would be a main focal point for the show. Also they probably want to get that nice over run for the huge late night rating.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Kofi Kingston battles Chris Jericho, R-Truth takes on Dolph Ziggler, and WWE Champion CM Punk faces The Miz! Got this off WWE Facebook page.

Should be a great show!

Deuce

Reaction score
If that is accurate, it should be a great show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Another match has been talked about, could also be another possible match

Big Show v. Orton

Makes sense, looks like we'll get a good show if this is the case.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Shaping up to be a great show, I can't wait to see those matches and HBK/HHH/Taker. Hopefully the show isn't full of promos like last week but I doubt it will be as the RAW crew were on a hectic schedule last week with the Abu Dhabi trip.

Just a bit over an hour to go. (1hr 6m)