• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

Saylor

Champion
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He would come back if he were given control. He left because he knew Vince would never step aside and didn't want to wait for the rest of his life

I personally don't blame him. Let's just hope HHH doesn't run this company :cry:.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Rowdy Roddy Piper needs to run RAW @[seabs], anyways, I'm off to bed.

(I still hold the record thread) <3

Crayo

The Boss
RKO said:

Would have lost it if we didn't have 20 minutes downtime :(

Saylor

Champion
RKO said:

If it wasn't for the downtime that occurred, I'm sure it would've been beaten. :)

Crayo said:
Would have lost it if we didn't have 20 minutes downtime :(

Don't worry Crayo site was down for a few mins, the show was full of commercials and promos and i think as a community we did hell of a job by managing this thread to 85 pages.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap.*

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
@[CmPunk] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2CzXqMsCE

Credits to @[seabs]
Zamorakian said:
Don't worry Crayo site was down for a few mins, the show was full of commercials and promos and i think as a community we did hell of a job by managing this thread to 85 pages.

All the discussion threads do a hell of a job man, all thanks to our awesome users :) @[Zamorakian]

Zamorakian said:

85 pages filled with how much this RAW sucks.:hehe:

Crayo

The Boss
Jericho was probably the only good thing tonight with Bryan, both their promos actually meant something. HHH is pissed because he can't even trend on twitter like David Otunga can.