WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Jericho was probably the only good thing tonight with Bryan, both their promos actually meant something. HHH is pissed because he can't even trend on twitter like David Otunga can.

That made me laugh. David Otunage is great.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. I wanted to see more of Mr Excitement and more of Jericho flooring Punk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. I wanted to see more of Mr Excitement and more of Jericho flooring Punk

Personally I think it was terrible. Out of the 3 best moments in the match (for me), two of them were mic-segments from Bryan & Jericho. The main-event match was a good match, but it was painfully obvious who the winner would be.

Last week there were no useless matches, or segments. This week, there was a random Bryan vs Big Show match for the 500th time. Sheamus beats Otunga in like 3-5 minutes. Orton teams with Khali for no reason who gets the win. There were more SmackDown matches than RAW.

HHH had a 20 minute mic-segment, and I don't think there was one single cheer, but he's yet to realize no one cares about HHH vs Taker Part 3.

Reaction score
this episode of raw was horrible....honestly i only watch it for kane and jericho..i like punk but he is so boring now...that momentum her had wen he was finna leave the wwe he lost wen he started kissn hhh's lol...i stil like raw way more than smackdown...but i want more old wrestling than any new wrestling...and thts sad...

oh and punk walks around like he is the best of the world...but punk segments get the lowest ratings during raw....im sorry punk is gud but he isnt the best in the world...no where near it...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
thebadguy4life said:
this episode of raw was horrible....honestly i only watch it for kane and jericho..i like punk but he is so boring now...that momentum her had wen he was finna leave the wwe he lost wen he started kissn hhh's lol...i stil like raw way more than smackdown...but i want more old wrestling than any new wrestling...and thts sad...

oh and punk walks around like he is the best of the world...but punk segments get the lowest ratings during raw....im sorry punk is gud but he isnt the best in the world...no where near it...

Welcome to the site btw :)

It does seem that WWE have watered down Punk, I guess it's so he's more marketable to the kids out there so he can be a money-making machine like John Cena is. Though I still enjoy his segments a lot more than most of the roster accept Jericho. You're right though (in my opinion), RAW was horrific. I expected so much as last week it was fantastic.

Hope you stick around here.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chris Jericho @IAmJericho Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
"I am the best in the world at everything I do and I don't have to write it on the back of a t-shirt to prove it." @CMPunk

Reaction score
Actually folks I think that Randy Orton should be the one to challenge Undertaker for his streak at Wrestlemania. They had great match at Wrestlemania 21. Now Orton is more improved in the ring and so on. It would be amazing match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Finished watching RAW and scarily I enjoyed SD more than RAW it was garbage!

2 stand out moments Punk trolling Jericho and the ME!

Garbage moment Otunga all of it!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Finished watching RAW and scarily I enjoyed SD more than RAW it was garbage!

2 stand out moments Punk trolling Jericho and the ME!

Garbage moment Otunga all of it!

Otunga was trending on Twitter.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Otunga was trending on Twitter.

Omg didn't notice that when I watched that's so grim haha! Bores me to tears!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ronaldodelima12 said:
Actually folks I think that Randy Orton should be the one to challenge Undertaker for his streak at Wrestlemania. They had great match at Wrestlemania 21. Now Orton is more improved in the ring and so on. It would be amazing match.

Agreed, I've said this for ages now. If they insist that Undertaker has to compete at Wrestlemania then use someone like Orton/Jericho to face him.