• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sage said:
I know right, a simple revamp of the tag-team division and the mid-card would fix it.

Yeah, the most annoying this is they have the talent to do it imo. It's just laziness from the so called creative team.

Well you can judge how creative they are by typing wwe creative into google images. See spoiler for what comes up.

97f249e831388cbff4ec1c8e5b7ad050._.jpg

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
However the build-up to this WM has never been this great before!

I mean i'm so hyped when i watch that promo and especially with that awesome song in it,
WWE has been hyping up Rock Vs Cena match for a good amount of time now and i can tell they're succeeding with it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll be here, but don't have very high hopes for Raw this week. Other than getting yet another epic Punk promo, I don't see much to get excited about.

Can't wait for the Triple H bashing though. Cena and Orton are only placeholders, it really is "all about the Game, and how you play it"

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Draine said:
I'll be here, but don't have very high hopes for Raw this week. Other than getting yet another epic Punk promo, I don't see much to get excited about.

Can't wait for the Triple H bashing though. Cena and Orton are only placeholders, it really is "all about the Game, and how you play it"

I simply can't wait to see what HHH has in stores for today.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:

Yeah, maybe an epic Jericho promo to go with it. Holding out for it, though I doubt it'll happen. You're completely right though, it really is about HHH. He'll likely be the main event tonight.

seabs said:
I'm more interested in what happens to Johnny Ace tbh.

Well isn't that a sad truth.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
seabs said:
I'm more interested in what happens to Johnny Ace tbh.
Definitely. Will Taker spare him again, or will this be the week he gets "future endeavored"?

Crayo said:
Yeah, maybe an epic Jericho promo to go with it. Holding out for it, though I doubt it'll happen. You're completely right though, it really is about HHH. He'll likely be the main event tonight.

"God" will definitely be in the main event. This isn't a mere mortal we're talking about. This is Triple H. Of course he'll have the longest/most important segment of the night!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
"God" will definitely be in the main event. This isn't a mere mortal we're talking about. This is Triple H. Of course he'll have the longest/most important segment of the night!

Liked!

:cool:

I hope Taker doesn't turn up, because then it confirms the feud. Though, Michaels appearing in 2 weeks time pretty much confirms it anyway.