• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yeah good point^.... no ppvs in chicago though sucks, even though No Mercy was here this year, thats all that matters lol

therazar

Reaction score
what did wwe expect they did it in augusta GA i mean who the lives there ive been there once they only announced two matches and it was two hours twenty minutes

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Royal Rumble in MSG is going to OWN! They so need to do the "Alley Way" entrance ramp similair to Rumble 00 & Survivor Series 2002! I love it & wish they would do it more often. lol...

Enough with my love affair for MSG's entrance, but seriously now, the schedule looks pretty good overall. As "This Guy" said, odds are they'll ditch either Unforgiven or No Mercy, to bring it down to around 12/13 a year, which is plenty enough. I like One Night Stand & Cyber Sunday staying as both were "Gimmick" pay-per-views, & that means there's more variation than just a normal one such as Judgment Day & Armageddon for instance.

Overall though, it's pretty much the same as this year... Except with the non-appearance by New Year's Revolution wich pretty much sucked once they got rid of the Elimination Chamber PPV Gimmick.