WWE PPV Schedule '08 Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Royal Rumble
- January 27, 2008
- Madison Square Garden ~ New York City, NY

No Way Out
- February 17, 2008
- Thomas & Mack Center ~ Las Vegas, NV

WrestleMania XXIV
- March 30, 2008
- Citrus Bowl ~ Orlando, FL

Backlash
- April 27, 2008
- 1st Mariner Arena ~ Baltimore, MD

Judgment Day
- May 18, 2008
- Qwest Center ~ Omaha, NE

One Night Stand
- June 1, 2008
- San Diego Sports Arena ~ San Diego, CA

Vengeance
- June 29, 2008
- American Airlines Center ~ Dallas, TX

The Great American Bash
- July 20, 2008
- Nassau Coliseum ~ Uniondale, NY

SummerSlam
- August 17, 2008
- Conseco Fieldhouse ~ Indianapolis, IN

Unforgiven
- September 7, 2008
- Quicken Loans Arena ~ Cleveland, OH

No Mercy
- October 5, 2008
- Rose Garden ~ Portland, OR

Cyber Sunday
- October 26, 2008
- US Airways Center ~ Phoenix, AZ

Survivor Series
- November 23, 2008
- TD Banknorth Garden ~ Boston, MA

Armageddon
- December 21, 2008
- HSBC Arena ~ Buffalo, NY

Pretty badass schedule as usual. It looks like Royal Rumble will return to Madison Square Garden. It's been awhile since 2000. :shock2:

the dark knight

i want the ONS to be in newyork again lol...cena vs RVD was priceless.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Any idea when tickets for Royal Rumble will go on sale? I've been checking every day for months to see when. There's no way I'm gonna miss it.

And sweet, GAB is also at Nassau Colosseum. Thats only about a half an hour drive away from where I live.

Travis40

No PPV for the BOK Center in Tulsa??? It's a new fucking arena :(, not even OKC gets one?...I guess I might travel to Dallas for Vengeance...IDK though. Still a pretty good schedule for next year.

JHar888

Reaction score
I can't help but to believe this year's schedule is crap. The only fitting location for its PPV is Royal Rumble.

The Rated R CMStar

No, it has the MSG, the American Airlines Arena, HSBC Center and the Citrus Bowl. It is a fairly nice calendar.

I might be going to Vengeance on Dallas.

Vandy316

Reaction score
sweet i want to go to SummerSlam so bad but id rather wait for Lucas Oil and go to another Mania

Travis40

It's kind of weird that Vengeance has been in Texas 2 years in a row...this year was in Houston...next will be Dallas..I'm gonna try to go!

vickymania

Reaction score
hmm..a big line up of PPV's for sure..ONS ppv is still alive..but frankly,it does not generate good ratings..the comeback ONS was a really good PPV with Cena vs RVD match..last year,i didn't even watch it as it sucked so bad..

HHHforever

Reaction score
Peep,
I was thinking the same thing, I wondered if I was reading correctly unless badass is a bad thing now, but I thought it was a good thing lol.

Anyway I like the schedule. Pretty good chance that I'll be going to Unforgiven at the Q. Only about an hour away from where I live. I went to a Raw at the Q last month and it was pretty amazing so I'm guessing a PPV would be even better, I've never attended a PPV before.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ All of you, please stop.

By "pretty badass schedule" I meant the PPV's were crammed together.

By "this is crap" I meant the schedule blows.

This Guy

^^say what you mean, and mean what you say....

also pay attention, they scrapped December to Dismember back shortly after the first one because it tanked. They also did away with most of the extra PPV's when they decided to tri-brand all ppv's. Some genuis at WWE finally realized there wasn't enough time to build up ppvs. (duh) Give it time WWE will be eventually back to its 12 a year schedule. I could see No Mercy and One Night Stand getting the axe eventually too to acomplish this.