WWE Old School RAW March 4th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
Keep seeing posts about this being a great promo, but I'm only half listening. Lost interest when Cena came out then REALLY lost interest when he started mourning his personal shit and drama and trying to blame his failed marriage on WWE or whatever.

Mourning? He said it has effected his personally and professionally. He didn't mention his marriage at all lol, he's simply selling the importance and obsession to build for "redemption".

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
geekgoddess said:
The outcome is so damn predictable that I can't even get into it lol. The Rock did well though.

The segment was pretty good dude. Cmon, just because it's Cena doesn't mean you have to hate. I respect your opinion though, but it was good by both.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Mourning? He said it has effected his personally and professionally. He didn't mention his marriage at all lol, he's simply selling the importance and obsession to build for "redemption".

Ahh, I gotcha. I should have been listening then. lol My friend made some kind of exclamation, so I just asked what he's carrying on about now, and she said he was blaming his divorce on his job. Said something about his personal life / timeline, etc.

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

@Crayo i think this will convince you. This is our jam, time to mark for the undertaker and make xanth wish he was here instead of enjoying a 3rd delicious texco burrito.