WWE Old School RAW March 4th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
geekgoddess said:
Is this segment over yet? I'm so damn bored. Cena just sucks the fun out of things for me. Out of Punk and Cena, The Rock definitely has more chemistry with Punk. I'm tired of this already and it's just begun lol.

are you kidding me? This promo was awesome.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Keep seeing posts about this being a great promo, but I'm only half listening. Lost interest when Cena came out then REALLY lost interest when he started mourning his personal shit and drama and trying to blame his failed marriage on WWE or whatever.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just heard the pat where Rock mentioned Cena being full of crap though (I'm a few minutes behind). :win:

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Is this segment over yet? I'm so damn bored. Cena just sucks the fun out of things for me. Out of Punk and Cena, The Rock definitely has more chemistry with Punk. I'm tired of this already and it's just begun lol.

True that :yes:

Sick of Cena three years already

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wow im down with a match, but it has to be punk. Punk vs taker is great, but what a great deal.

Haha great track - breathe just blaze.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
I'm actually quite pumped for this build. That was a fantastic segment imo.

I agree 110%. It has history behind it and they both made their points. The rock owned him with that Lance Armstrong quote but Cena took it well.