WWE Old School RAW March 4th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Absolutely not. Maybe a mix of it being with three boring guys and the predictability of it. Idk.

~ Three Said That ~

Guess that's it.

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

having a goosebumps lol :facepalm1:

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I just skimmed the results and I'd have to say it looks terrible. Most of the matches, or match cop outs as several don't even happen, seem more like WWE's attempt of visual torture than something that might actually be good. The few that I don't consider that seem to have one bad thing about them that makes me not want to watch them. Del Rio/Barrett is kind of excluded from those, is it worth checking out or is it just kind of average?

Anyway, what was worth watching and particularly was Cena/Rock's promo worth watching? Or was it just kind of the same stuff as last year except this time with Cena playing up "fall-and-rise" or "redemption" story?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rate it an alright, Stayed up just to watch Punk, I loved the start of the last match when he just walks through Mae youngs party like, "Bitch please it's my match". I marked out hard when Cesaro almost hit Ryback with his finisher.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
I just skimmed the results and I'd have to say it looks terrible. Most of the matches, or match cop outs as several don't even happen, seem more like WWE's attempt of visual torture than something that might actually be good. The few that I don't consider that seem to have one bad thing about them that makes me not want to watch them. Del Rio/Barrett is kind of excluded from those, is it worth checking out or is it just kind of average?

Anyway, what was worth watching and particularly was Cena/Rock's promo worth watching? Or was it just kind of the same stuff as last year except this time with Cena playing up "fall-and-rise" or "redemption" story?

Want my opinion? Don't skim read results. Just watch it and make your own opinion. No moving medium is made justice on paper.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Want my opinion? Don't skim read results. Just watch it and make your own opinion. No moving medium is made justice on paper.

Fair enough but I'm severely disinterested in everything that's going on in the WWE not named The Shield (and due to Big Show, the interest vacuum, I'm even starting to lose interest in them). I'm only really paying attention (along with watching all PPVs [well, I'm going to try and do that]) so I can contribute on here. I kind of need some form of hype to get motivated to watch something I don't care about in wrestling nowadays.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Sure was bro. Cesaro coming out in a classic attire was epic.

Also..

2ba5ca34b260eca2cb853c5e1b0fc735.gif

:gusta: