WWE offers Lesnar new deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So you think she planned the pregnancy because it's so much more pleasurable sitting at home dealing with the pains of pregnancy than having and awesome push in the divas division?
She signed a developmental deal, got called up to TV, and got pregnant after. She might not have planned it but there damn sure are precautions for pregnancy, not 100% but there is contraception. She got knocked up the second she signed a fat deal and got on TV so her developmental deal was rolled over to a full fledged one, with the big downside that shits on knockout pay checks. Timing was damn good even if an accident

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That still doesn't do jack shit for your argument of lazy young guys. You name the only lazy ones in the past 10 years, completely ignoring that ones that aren't, which has been a ton more. I can go back and name you the lazy/stupid mid-lower carders of the Attitude Era as well, and probably get a few more.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well the young guys who aren't lazy not linger in the mid card is my point. Orton shot up, Dave shot up, Cena shot up, Dolph is steadily climbing, Bryan worked his way up, Punk worked his way up, Ryback is doing it now, Sheamus did it. Hell Miz went from reality show reject who was bullied in the locker room by his and other admission to Diva Search host to ECW to Raw to WWE champ and WM headliner because he was hungry, a kind of hungry and will to I prove all around that Ryder, Kidd, McIntyre and a bunch of others have never shown half of

Really the only argument is MvP, and even then you would have to ignore that he couldn't be the world champ, as he couldn't even travel to Japan, Canada, etc because of his criminal jacket and not having the clearances. What good is a world champ like him at the time.

Carlito is the one who bitched publicly about not beign a heel twice while being pushed. Partnered with Trish, go on radio complain about how dare he not be heel. In story with Torrie and Flair as over face, complain on radio about not being a heel. Be partnered with your bro and admit you asked to go single heel act again ... That's on him, you can call it complacent, stubborn, whatever but he didnt want to be a success without it being his way over working to be a big time face. Shelton never truly developed his mic skills or charisma/mannerisms and he went over trips multiple times, which is compalcency. There's the fact Morrison never fixed his mic skills, still couldn't work a good non spotty match, and let Melina dictate his career ... Complacency. Bourne gets the ball handed to him with Air Boom, fails a test, doesn't get stripped like every other champ, only to comeback and fail another drug test.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well the young guys who aren't lazy not linger in the mid card is my point. Orton shot up, Dave shot up, Cena shot up, Dolph is steadily climbing, Bryan worked his way up, Punk worked his way up, Ryback is doing it now, Sheamus did it. Hell Miz went from reality show reject who was bullied in the locker room by his and other admission to Diva Search host to ECW to Raw to WWE champ and WM headliner because he was hungry, a kind of hungry and will to I prove all around that Ryder, Kidd, McIntyre and a bunch of others have never shown half of

Really the only argument is MvP, and even then you would have to ignore that he couldn't be the world champ, as he couldn't even travel to Japan, Canada, etc because of his criminal jacket and not having the clearances. What good is a world champ like him at the time.

Carlito is the one who bitched publicly about not beign a heel twice while being pushed. Partnered with Trish, go on radio complain about how dare he not be heel. In story with Torrie and Flair as over face, complain on radio about not being a heel. Be partnered with your bro and admit you asked to go single heel act again ... That's on him, you can call it complacent, stubborn, whatever but he didnt want to be a success without it being his way over working to be a big time face. Shelton never truly developed his mic skills or charisma/mannerisms and he went over trips multiple times, which is compalcency. There's the fact Morrison never fixed his mic skills, still couldn't work a good non spotty match, and let Melina dictate his career ... Complacency. Bourne gets the ball handed to him with Air Boom, fails a test, doesn't get stripped like every other champ, only to comeback and fail another drug test.

MVP's been wrestling internationally since he left WWE, and like lives in Japan half the time.

And I'm not disagreeing with you on Carlito, Bourne, and Morrison, but there's still young, hungry guys on the current roster (which is all that matters right now anyway).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
MVP got legal clearance to wrestle internationally after he left wwe. He didnt have it while there which is why he never made a trip to Canada or Japan before then, it was a lengthy legal process he never took the time to undergo while with wwe, but did once he left. If he would have took that time he very well could have been bigger, I'm sure in hindsight even he would admit it

Truth and Booker for instance are former guys convicted of felonies but who took the time to do that legal work so they could make the trips.

And on the current roster (not talking NXT or recent call ups because we have to see how they adjust or road life and burn out), I see Ryback, Punk, Bryan, ADR, Sheamus, Miz, Dolph, Ceasaro all being hungry and they are the guys who have gotten pushed. I sometimes see it with Kofi and Wade, hit or miss admittedly, but they have moments far more than some other guys. I don't even really see it in Cara tbh

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Brock Lesnar has reportedly come to terms with WWE on a deal that will keep him with the company for two more years, through till WrestleMania 31.

Lesnar has been working on a 1-year limited-appearance deal that called for approximately two appearances per month. With Lesnar off WWE television since the summer, WWE has been saving up the remaining dates on his current deal and plans to feature Lesnar prominently on television in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania 29.

Lesnar’s new contract would presumably include similar terms and opens up a slew of new storyline possibilities in the months ahead.

(Source: Mike Johnson of Pro Wrestling Insider)

Hm interesting if true. You'd think he would resign though with the big money he's getting on his current contract and only having to work a couple matches a year. A bit disappointed with how they've used the appearances though but I guess it's for the better, especially with Mania season. Just have wanted to see him a bit more. Can't wait for his return soon and hopefully with the new contract over the next 2 years they've got more appearances than the current deal. A lot of intriguing feuds he can do over the next 2 years. Likely candidates would be Punk, Orton, etc. Who do you want to see him feud with?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWI have it confirmed as 2 years.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Excellent news. Will be good knowing that he is there for at least two more Manias plus a few more PPVs in between. Allows them more options with who he can feud with as well, I can see them going for the Lesnar/Orton idea some time next year.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Excellent news. Will be good knowing that he is there for at least two more Manias plus a few more PPVs in between. Allows them more options with who he can feud with as well, I can see them going for the Lesnar/Orton idea some time next year.

That would be something fresh at least. Hope he faces either the Rock or Undertaker at Mania but that seems unlikely now.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I would love to see how SAIYANS reacts in the event he miraculously gets a chick pregnant one day.

"YOU LAZY BITCH! YOU DON'T GET TO STAY HOME AND COLLECT MATERNITY LEAVE! GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND HELP THE COMPANY!"

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ I just love that a thread about Brock signing a new contract has turned to this:lmao

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Nothing comes before the company. Not even your BABY. :Nash:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That would be something fresh at least. Hope he faces either the Rock or Undertaker at Mania but that seems unlikely now.

If he has signed on for two more years it opens up a lot more opportunities for feuds. He has done Cena and HHH so for the next two years he could feud with guys like Orton, Undertaker, Rock, Punk, Sheamus etc. to mix things up a bit. If Undertaker can last until next year I see it happening. I can also see Rock coming back to do at least one more WM so it wouldn't be completely off the cards.