• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
"finally" move her up? She's only been in NXT since like last November and I still think she needs more time lol I wouldn't mind her getting the belt here at all tho bc she's definitely grown on me a lot during this Shayna feud and that means Shayna can finally get called up and bully this women's roster :mark: But either way Mia Yim probably got next and I'm cheering for her over either of these two bc she fuckin' rules

I want her on the main roster lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They're really building this cage match like it's huge which I love, but it's gotta be Io's last chance to win the belt you'd think

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This match might end up being the best match of the breakout tournament, at least in the first round

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wilde already pretty over with the NXT crowd so that's good (I guess I'll start using his WWE name :side: )

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Damn you can really tell these guys are trying to go all out with this match, hope the rest of the breakout tournament matches are like this