1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE NXT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Anaconda Vice, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    [​IMG]
    Given that it's probably the best show WWE is currently running, I'm kind of surprised there isn't already an NXT thread here. Anyhow, feel free to talk about all things NXT in here. From how fucking hot Alexa Bliss is to Finn Balor's troubling lack of promo skills, everything is fair game.

2. Hired_Merc

Hired_Merc Merc with a Mouth

Honestly, I've stopped enjoying NXT recently. Their big shows still remain awesome, but their weekly show as taken a huge decline since this time last year imo. Plus I dislike Balor a lot.

3. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Yeah, the weekly show is nowhere near what it used to be but with guys like Aries and Nakamura now appearing, there's a shot it'll get better again. Agreed on Balor too, he's legit one of my least favourite wrestlers and I have no idea what people see in him outside of the overly theatrical entrance. I mean, he's a solid worked but I guess I'm just not getting what his "it" factor is supposed to be.

4. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    I think it's major issue is the fact that it's pre taped so far in advance they should really go live or at least tape once a week.

5. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Yeah, live a little more often would be a good call if only to eliminate some of the spoilers. Even if I try to avoid them they inevitably show up on Twitter and ruin stuff for me, like the Nakamura as Zayn's opponent announcement or Aries first appearance. Plus it's not like the performers haven't proven they can handle the live environment as most of their best work comes during it. Maybe tape two weeks and go live two weeks for the bigger matches/angles?

6. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    My favorite is a wrestler appearing on tv five weeks after being released

7. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I haven't noticed a big drop off at all.

But some live shows wouldn't hurt.

8. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    They needed to make callups to the main roster to make space for "new" guys in NXT but the problem is they probably made the wrong choices with the recent callups. Crews still needed time to develop, Corbin could have maybe spent a little more time down there but I'm not mad at that, Enzo & Cass were long overdue and The Vaudevillians are trash and I swear they were only called up because of how long it felt like they had been down there, similar situation to Breeze even though it's obvious they were never going to amount to anything.

Joe, Balor and Bayley all need to go up pretty damn soon to let the "new" crop emerge.

9. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Vaudevillains are pretty far from trash, they are both solid hands in the ring and have a very unique gimmick.

10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Yep. Definitely not bad. If anything they'd be good depth in the tag team division on the main roster.

11. Admin Post
  12. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    That's pretty fucking cool

13. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock
    Well that is fucking awesome

14. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Hope Bayley is ok and that she's just selling.