• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE No Mercy 2016 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
20161003_Nomercy_SwaggerBaron--a463723b262a04de796b353878700e89.jpg

Kickoff Match
Jack Swagger vs. Baron Corbin (Kickoff Match)
Jack Swagger and Baron Corbin will duke it out in a rematch between hosses on the No Mercy Kickoff.
Has been added to the kickoff. Not too shabby of a card.

Sabretooth

I'm looking forward to the triple threat and Dolph vs Miz. I like Miz's run as champ but shit I don't want to see Dolph leave so I'm rooting for Dolph.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Have to say that the poster for this event has to be one of the worse ever. Not only does it look bad but it has nothing to do with the idea of NO MERCY!:bray:

The top matches for this show at least look promising.

Kross Rhodes

Rumors have been swirling that Becky Lynch won't make it to the show tonight, but WWE is still pushing the match.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
welp i guess new champ tonight, Packers/Giants > this show, so i probably won't be on that much until the main event

Kross Rhodes

That's fucking stupid. They're gonna retire Dolph by proving his whole career has been a disappointment. Wtf did he do to deserve this bullshit
I would agree if we knew that was the case and if it is, I'm right there with you. That said, I'm all for the Intercontinental Championship being the main event. I think it's coinciding with either the United States or Raw Women's Title main event of Hell in a Cell. We need more secondary title main events.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Its a bold move for sure. Not sure I see the match as being worthy of main eventing though I can see why it is. I still say he won't retire no matter the result. But will be interesting to see which direction they take it.