• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE No Mercy 2016 Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Its a bold move for sure. Not sure I see the match as being worthy of main eventing though I can see why it is. I still say he won't retire no matter the result. But will be interesting to see which direction they take it.
Wwe probably think their justifying his retirement by making it the main event.

Dale

Super Moderator
Becky best not be injured, way too much contradictory stuff flying around the last day or so. Latest from PWInsider being a health issue and not a physical injury.

Maybe Slater's 'I got kids' shirt she was wearing not so long ago wasn't meaningless afterall :vince:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Becky best not be injured, way too much contradictory stuff flying around the last day or so. Latest from PWInsider being a health issue and not a physical injury.

Maybe Slater's 'I got kids' shirt she was wearing not so long ago wasn't meaningless afterall :vince:
She'll join Sara Lee in the maternity ward.

Sabretooth

I'm going to die laughing if these Eva Marie is Sister Abigail rumors are true.

If that happens you'll see a story tomorrow about an 18 year old boy who hung himself.

Anyway why the fuck would they introduce sister Abigail now that the Wyatt family is over.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Did they REALLY try to say this is the first time the WWE Title opens the show? I mean...not like it didn't happen at this very PPV in 2007 or anything.