• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Night of Champions 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Castiel

JBL would be really awesome but I wouldn't complain about JR. Just checked the card, actually looks good! Except... they're still doing Sheamus/Del Rio? Jesus Christ! The most boring, uninteresting feud of all time. Can this end tonight and add the stipulation loser leaves WWE? Double count out to end it, both leave.

The Viper

JBL would be really awesome but I wouldn't complain about JR. Just checked the card, actually looks good! Except... they're still doing Sheamus/Del Rio? Jesus Christ! The most boring, uninteresting feud of all time. Can this end tonight and add the stipulation loser leaves WWE? Double count out to end it, both leave.

That's a great idea but a better one would be to not have this match, have Sheamus forfeit the World Title to Del Rio and Sheamus fucks off forever.

Castiel

But then Del Rio would be world champ and that would be just as boring. Let's give the title to Ricardo.