WWE Money In The Bank 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Why would people remember a good wrestling match over a fucking hardcore match that ended with 2 people going through a FLAMING TABLE?!?! Are you kidding me...?

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Everybody talks about how Cena made triple h tap. When have you heard Mick vs edge since then

Other than saying it was a good match and not that many people expected HHH to put Cena over I never hear people talk about it. Edge/Foley, however, always seems to get talked about when discussing WM22.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Other than saying it was a good match and not that many people expected HHH to put Cena over I never hear people talk about it. Edge/Foley, however, always seems to get talked about when discussing WM22.

Yeah when discussing WM 22. But in general conversation, Hunter vs Cena gets talked about more. And when your discussing a PPV, you discuss every match on the card

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah when discussing WM 22. But in general conversation, Hunter vs Cena gets talked about more. And when your discussing a PPV, you discuss every match on the card

Outside of you bringing it up today, I can't remember the last time I saw that match brought up in any conversation, but I can think of at least three different times I've seen Edge/Foley mentioned in that period.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Outside of you bringing it up today, I can't remember the last time I saw that match brought up in any conversation, but I can think of at least three different times I've seen Edge/Foley mentioned in that period.

To add to this, I have seen the Edge vs. Foley match on a few of WWE's WM related DVD's, and I don't recall ever seeing the Cena vs. HHH match other than on WM 22. When comparing the two matches, Edge and Foley blew Trips and Cena out of the water.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
To add to this, I have seen the Edge vs. Foley match on a few of WWE's WM related DVD's, and I don't recall ever seeing the Cena vs. HHH match other than on WM 22. When comparing the two matches, Edge and Foley blew Trips and Cena out of the water.

To be fair it's on the True Story of Mania DVD but that's like the only one aside from the Mania DVD itself that I've seen it on.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I agree thar edge/foley was better but triple h vs Cena was the main event so it gets talked about more. Plus every time Cena and triple h squared off after it was a big deal all going back to WM.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I agree thar edge/foley was better but triple h vs Cena was the main event so it gets talked about more. Plus every time Cena and triple h squared off after it was a big deal all going back to WM.

Ok, once again, where is the evidence that Cena/HHH gets talked about more? I've already said that in my recent memory, I've heard nobody mention it where Edge/Foley gets mentioned often. I'm speaking of course of forums and wrestling based sites, so if you've got some sort of way to prove that more people talk about Cena/HHH than Edge/Foley I'd love to see it.

Also, are you really going to sit here and say that just because a match is the main event it gets talked about more? I guess more people talk about HHH/Orton than HBK/Taker from WM 25 then right?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying HHH/Cena gets talked about more.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying HHH/Cena gets talked about more.

And all I'm asking is for you to prove that statement. Is that really so hard?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why don't you prove that edge/foley gets talked about more