• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview + Live Discussion: March 16, 2015

Sabretooth

I honestly hope not. They already did that at Survivor Series. I would hate to see them bail on that angle again; and it would be worse if they didn't.

Triple H and Stephanie are the golden on-screen characters. I never want to go back to the juggling circus of General Managers.

That was awful for 10+ years, and even worse for those few weeks after Survivor Series.

If triple h loses at WrestleMania he'll be ruined

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If triple h loses at WrestleMania he'll be ruined
Huh? Please don't tell me you think Sting should lose his one and only WWE match to the guy wants to bury WCW and Sting's legacy forever?

If there's ever one match a guy has to win, it's this one. Unless, I'm miss understanding you. I don't get how Triple H would be "ruined."

Sabretooth

Huh? Please don't tell me you think Sting should lose his one and only WWE match to the guy wants to bury WCW and Sting's legacy forever?

If there's ever one match a guy has to win, it's this one. Unless, I'm miss understanding you. I don't get how Triple H would be "ruined."

I know Sting should win. I meant that The Authority will be out of power because Triple H will be ruined

Drew

Awe. That's cute.

Eventually you'll realize it and stop fighting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk