WWE Monday Night Raw Preview + Live Discussion: March 16, 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Monday Night Raw Preview: March 16, 2015

20150312_RawPreview_RollinsOrton_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE_TuneIn.jpg

The Authority was dealt a crippling blow last Monday night when Randy Orton finally snapped,brutalizing Seth Rollins and leaving the so-called “future of WWE” in a heap at ringside. Now, after The Viper has made clear his intentions to challenge Mr. Money in the Bank to a clash at WrestleMania, the WWE Universe wonders: Will Rollins agree to face WWE’s Apex Predator?​
Should Rollins agree to face Randy Orton?

Things have never exactly been amicable between Randy Orton and Seth Rollins, but the combustible situation between The Viper and Mr. Money in the Bank absolutely erupted last Monday night when Orton decimated Rollins in a cold, methodical assault that ended with an RKO through the announce desk.

Orton discussed the attack in an interview Thursday night on SmackDown, revealing that his plan for Monday night was to spit on Rollins’ face and challenge the so-called “future of WWE” to a battle at WrestleMania. Keeping in mind how Orton completely dominated Rollins at the conclusion of last Monday’s Raw, one might argue that Rollins would be foolish to accept such a challenge. However, Rollins might also see a clash with Orton as the ultimate chance for vengeance on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Expect some serious fireworks between these former allies when Raw goes on the air.

Where has Lana been?

Defending the United States from yet another verbal thrashing from Rusev, a fired-up John Cena went after The Super Athlete with everything he had Monday night, locking The Hero of the Russian Federation in the STF and refusing to release the hold.

It wasn’t until Lana granted the Cenation leader his United States Championship rematch that Cena finally relented, giving in to the 15-time World Champion without Rusev’s consent. The Super Athlete was furious with The Ravishing Russian later that night, and she hasn’t been seen by the WWE Universe since.

Tom Phillips tried to get an answer from Rusev regarding Lana’s whereabouts and the true nature of her relationship with Rusev Thursday night on the WWE App, but The Super Athlete refused to comment. Is there a rift between Lana and the United States Champion? If so, what effect will it have on Cena and Rusev’s clash at WrestleMania?

Which team is most worthy to face Tyson Kidd & Cesaro for the WWE Tag Team Titles?

The Intercontinental Championship might be the hottest potato in WWE right now, but competition for the WWE Tag Team Titles continues to heat up as WrestleMania approaches. The Usos, The New Day and Los Matadores have each made apparent their intentions of prying the coveted championships from Tyson Kidd & Cesaro’s clutches, but it remains to be seen which tandem will earn that opportunity on The Grandest Stage of Them All at WrestleMania.

Last Monday night, Xavier Woods & Big E of The New Day defeated the champions in a non-title match, while Los Matadores stole a victory from Jimmy & Jey Uso the same night. Then, Thursday night on SmackDown, Diego & Fernando proved their worth yet again when they helped Kidd & Cesaro defeat The New Day and The Usos in the night’s Eight-Man Tag Team Match. Will Kidd & Cesaro’s WrestleMania challengers be named this week?

How will Reigns be challenged on Raw?

As Roman Reigns addressed his most vocal critics on SmackDown, a returning Mark Henryinterrupted The Big Dog and added his booming voice to those who remain unconvinced that Reigns can defeat Brock Lesnar to capture the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania.

After Henry punctuated his point by harshly shoving Reigns against the ropes, the tattooed goliath retaliated in impressive and shocking fashion by delivering a Superman Punch to the former World Heavyweight Champion’s jaw and Spearing Henry through the barricade at ringside. Reigns hadpassed Henry’s unusual “test,” and no doubt convinced many a doubter that Reigns has what it takes to conquer The Beast Incarnate at The Show of Shows.

After Reigns’ show of force Monday night, how will The Big Dog be tested this week? Has Paul Heyman’s opinion of Lesnar’s challenger changed at all after Thursday night?

Will Wyatt come to regret resurrecting The Deadman for WrestleMania?

After weeks of labyrinthine diatribes and bold proclamations, Bray Wyatt finally got his response from The Undertaker, who accepted The New Face of Fear’s WrestleMania challenge on last week’s Raw by setting Wyatt’s signature rocking chair ablaze in an eerie, supernatural display. The Eater of Worlds seemed pleased with himself as he surveyed the fiery destruction, having successfully drawn The Deadman from the shadows, but are doubts starting to creep into the backwoods preacher’s mind now that his Show of Shows match with The Phenom is set in stone? Will the mind games continue this week on Raw?

Expect to hear from Wyatt Monday night, less than two weeks before “the man comes around” at WrestleMania.

Don’t miss Raw at 8/7 C, and be sure to tune in to Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET, only on WWE Network.

blazy is back with another LD! I know I suck at this lately but I love you guys and I'm trying my best to do better! We're so close to Wrestlemania and honestly the build at been so good but I have loved what they are doing with the IC Title. This Raw hopefully will be good and add a lot more going into Mania in two weeks. Cena and Rusev is still going and as we saw last week we'll get another US Title Match at Mania this year. Will more names be added to the Battle Royal or Ladder Match? What's next for AJ & Paige vs The Bellas? Tyson and Cesaro are likely to maybe have some sort of Muti Team match at Mania, and Nattie and Naomi are probably going to have a match also with how things have been going. Orton FINALLY beat the hell out of Seth last week also so really looking forward to that. RAW! be here.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Preview and Live Discussion 3-16-15

HUGE SPOILER FOR TONIGHT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafyhvfgg
Tonight's AAA Rey de Reyes iPPV has been postponed until tomorrow night at 8pm due to extreme rain in Guadalajara. Kris Zellner reports that AAA President Joaquin Roldan announced the change with the roster in the ring tonight. Rey Mysterio was scheduled to make his AAA r

Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting is currently in Des Moines, Iowa and will be appearing live at tonight's WWE RAW to hype the WrestleMania 31 match with Triple H.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Just letting all of you great punks know I will be here for Raw tonight. I hope to see all your happy, shiny faces bright and early for the action with me.

HUGE SPOILER FOR TONIGHT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafyhvfgg
Tonight's AAA Rey de Reyes iPPV has been postponed until tomorrow night at 8pm due to extreme rain in Guadalajara. Kris Zellner reports that AAA President Joaquin Roldan announced the change with the roster in the ring tonight. Rey Mysterio was scheduled to make his AAA r

Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting is currently in Des Moines, Iowa and will be appearing live at tonight's WWE RAW to hype the WrestleMania 31 match with Triple H.
That's a huge spoiler, dawg? Wasn't that pretty much inevitable to build to the Show of Shows?

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Just letting all of you great punks know I will be here for Raw tonight. I hope to see all your happy, shiny faces bright and early for the action with me.

That's a huge spoiler, dawg? Wasn't that pretty much inevitable to build to the Show of Shows?

WWE ain't advertised HIM so yes it is.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

WWE ain't advertised HIM so yes it is.
I would say a nice surprise, sure, but if HE didn't appear tonight or next week, I'd say WWE is doing a poor job of building their top WM31 main event.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I would say a nice surprise, sure, but if HE didn't appear tonight or next week, I'd say WWE is doing a poor job of building their top WM31 main event.

Well his contract was for 6 dates so that meant tonight as well as next week would be 4 and 5

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Only a few minutes left until another fabulous night of Raw begins! Who's here to rock this party with me?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright two weeks until WrestleMania. Let's get the party started

Austin Bates

Reaction score
That's right. Randy Orton betrayed Seth Rollins and The Authority.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Of course Randy mocked you, you embarrassed him before Survivor Series. He was never your "family." The Shield was and look what you did there. Never mind trying to justify it.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Seth had to get the crowd to turn on him :lol: good job Seth.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Of course Randy mocked you, you embarrassed him before Survivor Series. He was never your "family." The Shield was and look what you did there. Never mind trying to justify it.

The Authority were willing to let bygones be bygones and welcome Orton back into The Authority, but Orton just wouldn't forgive them. He was the lesser man in this.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Rare Swamps appearance!

Wow, Rollins vs Orton is being built better than the main event!