• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - June 18th, 2012

Sabretooth

Maybe not better than Michaels, but Waltman's a way better wrestler than people give him credit for. Oh and for the record, HBK doesn't even crack the top 10 wrestlers of all time.

Waltman is an awesome wrestler. And HBK shatters the record

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Okay, this is stupid as fuck.

I'm sorry but I don't see how anyone can tell me I'm hating on WWE for no reason when this is how they're still ending their shows.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

detroitKG

Okay, this is stupid as fuck.

I'm sorry but I don't see how anyone can tell me I'm hating on WWE for no reason when this is how they're still ending their shows.

Sadly this is the GARBAGE we have to deal with these days...We really deserve better..

P.S. Cena is in this match and the crowd is STILL chanting for RYder! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WWE

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The DX vs McMahons seg was nothing compared to the FULL DX segments with Road Dogg, Gunn, and PAC.

:this:

Shit, if we want to talk kayfabe, PAC and Road Dogg technically own the rights to the DX intellectual property; not Hunter or HBK.

Sabretooth

What record is that? The most overrated wrestler of all time record? Because yes, I agree, he's definitely shattered that one.

Are you high? Your going to tell me that Shawn Michaels isnt a good wrestler. Holy shit just wow