• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (September 12, 2011)

Luke Flywalker

In other news, it looks like they're finally going to go through with the Joe Hennig character development... but these matches have seemed an awful lot like FCW recently >_>... which I don't understand why you don't just send them back...

Luke Flywalker

Man, everytime they start this "Let's go Cena!" "CENA SUCKS!" shit... they should play that video of The Rock on the TitanTron

Luke Flywalker

Pretty cool 9/11 video... awesome reliving that again. LMAO @ some of the superstars in the clips.

John Cena's a pretty good talker over these videos too...

I'm honestly shocked Lawler's partner wasn't Slaughter or the Patriot considering yesterday was 9/11. And that 9/11 video package might as well have said "Two days after 9/11 the WWE were the first to stop giving a fuck. we want your money."

trilogy

getting buried..where he shouldnt be.. i think this big black henry will go over orton..dont like it but it might happen

Luke Flywalker

They shouldn't have even had the supershow this week... this is fucking terrible. And they're competing with Monday Night Football with this stupid shit!? WHAT THE FUCK!?