• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall Of Famer Says The Legends House Reality TV Show May Be Coming Soon

Schmidty

Rowdy Roddy Piper stated on Twitter: I have heard rumors that WWE, LEGEND HOUSE is coming out! Baby Jesus!!

Legends House was filmed in January 2012 at a house in Palm Springs, California. WWE reportedly filmed 10 episodes in the house with Gene Okerlund, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Howard Finkel, Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Pat Patterson, Tony Atlas and Piper.

WWE reportedly tried to get SyFy to pick the show up but they weren’t interested. The last we heard was that it was being saved for the WWE Network.

Read more: WWE Hall Of Famer Says The Legends House Reality TV Show May Be Coming Soon | PWMania

I had no idea about this show, and it interests me because any reality show with Roddy Piper should be entertaining! Maybe they could release it on E!?

The Cork

Banned
Tony Atlas would be gold.

Not sure about the others. Heard enough Pat Patterson gay jokes over the past 20 years thanks.

punk13

If they added Iron Sheik, there is no way this show wouldn't have been picked up between now and two years ago.