WWE Hall Of Famer Says The Legends House Reality TV Show May Be Coming Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Rowdy Roddy Piper stated on Twitter: I have heard rumors that WWE, LEGEND HOUSE is coming out! Baby Jesus!!

Legends House was filmed in January 2012 at a house in Palm Springs, California. WWE reportedly filmed 10 episodes in the house with Gene Okerlund, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Howard Finkel, Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Pat Patterson, Tony Atlas and Piper.

WWE reportedly tried to get SyFy to pick the show up but they weren’t interested. The last we heard was that it was being saved for the WWE Network.

Read more: WWE Hall Of Famer Says The Legends House Reality TV Show May Be Coming Soon | PWMania

I had no idea about this show, and it interests me because any reality show with Roddy Piper should be entertaining! Maybe they could release it on E!?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Tony Atlas would be gold.

Not sure about the others. Heard enough Pat Patterson gay jokes over the past 20 years thanks.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Hoping Flair has guest appearances in every episode getting everyone drunk.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
If they added Iron Sheik, there is no way this show wouldn't have been picked up between now and two years ago.