• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

IMG_3091.gif

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Tried to hold onto Miz being the GOAT IC Champion as long as I could but I can’t deny GUNTHER any longer
I think it's still a fair argument. Miz was a microwave for the IC Title. Need the title to mean something for a bit? Give it to Miz he'll make it matter.

Gunther by far has the greatest Intercontinental Championship REIGN of all time that's all but indisputable at this point. But Miz made that shit matter multiple times. As such it's fair game to give him is flowers for it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think it's still a fair argument. Miz was a microwave for the IC Title. Need the title to mean something for a bit? Give it to Miz he'll make it matter.

Gunther by far has the greatest Intercontinental Championship REIGN of all time that's all but indisputable at this point. But Miz made that shit matter multiple times. As such it's fair game to give him is flowers for it.
I don't remember him making it matter at all honestly. I remember Dolph Ziggler arguably making it matter that one time when Miz was champion.

I mean sure, Miz with the title was more significant than when guys like Wade Barrett, Curtis Axel and Ezekiel Jackson had it.

But, I put Miz on the same tier as champs like Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, Jeff and Kofi. Upper midcard workhorses who feel like they give the title credibility, rather than guys who are given the title so that the title can give them credibility.

The GOAT IC champs in my opinion include Gunther, Jericho, Razor, HBK, Mach, Perfect and I guess Honky if I must include him :lol