• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

It was believed that Io Shirai may have injured her knee on this week’s episode of NXT, when she tweaked it during her match with Toni Storm. Shirai fueled speculaton last night when she posted a photo of a knee brace to Twitter. She had previously been listed as ‘day to day’ in the NXT Injury Report.

In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, it was reported that Shirai’s injury is legitimate and that she will be out of action for two months. At this time, however, it’s unknown how bad the injury is or what type of injury it is.

Damn Io on the Shelf sucks for her finally finds a Character and look to separate herself from the pack and now she's injured and out for a few Months. This might be a blessing in disguise because when she returns she'll be right for Rhea, because right now she might not be in the plans for anything big going on in the Women's Division. Get well Io!

Dale

Super Moderator
In a twisted way, this could be just what she needed instead of playing second fiddle to Rhea. Either she can come back after the injury and go for that title or just go straight to the main roster.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
In a twisted way, this could be just what she needed instead of playing second fiddle to Rhea. Either she can come back after the injury and go for that title or just go straight to the main roster.

Yeah I'm hoping she gets at least one run with the NXT Women's Title, she might be the last of her class to not hold it. Still if she comes back on the Main Roster she'll be a major spark with a feud with either Women's Champion.

Sabretooth

Well apparently Samoa Joe has a concussion and could be out for months.

Yeah I think at this point he's about done. The dude gets injured every couple months. I don't see how many more chances WWE can give him.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Well apparently Samoa Joe has a concussion and could be out for months.

Yeah I think at this point he's about done. The dude gets injured every couple months. I don't see how many more chances WWE can give him.

Concussion doesn’t really fall into the whole injury prone label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
God damn MONTHS with a concussion? Fuck. He was definitely in line for a big(ish) Mania match but looks like that might be out the window. Sadly the only match he's had at Mania so far is that squash against Mysterio last year. Dude can't catch a break.

But yeah, I'm with Chris and Booty. Anyone can get a concussion, it's not really a symptom of him being injury prone imo. As long as he doesn't blow out a knee or something he should still be able to go at a pretty high level for a couple more years.