• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
To be fair, just being called Murphy isn't much better... :TI: Should just give him a totally new name and act as if it's always been his name.

Deezy

DZ PZ
tumblr_pdaoxlQChL1r4zr8xo3_540.gifv

Cwalker

I feel like when Blake and Murphy were tag champs in NXT in like 2015, they pretty much just called him Murphy anyway. He still technically had the first name but they really didn’t start calling him Buddy again til they split up.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I feel like when Blake and Murphy were tag champs in NXT in like 2015, they pretty much just called him Murphy anyway. He still technically had the first name but they really didn’t start calling him Buddy again til they split up.

I'm not 100% sure, but I actually think they did drop both their first names after they won the belts officially and they got them back when they came back on screen afterwards away from each other.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Taynara Conti has had enough.

Throughout the week, Fightful Select was contacted by members of Brazilian media to ask about her status with the company after removing several mentions of it from her social media.

We're told in the middle of January, Conti had a disagreement with WWE, and "walked out." Most at the WWE Performance Center we've spoken to believe it's financially motivated, but we've not confirmed that. It was noted that her locker was cleared out, however.

Conti had refused to work a battle royal on NXT TV in the middle of January and would subsequently leave. She was still in Florida at the very least towards the end of the month, taking in some jiu jitsu training at a local gym.

We've reached out to Conti on the matter but didn't hear back. Her husband contacted MMA writer Matheus Costa and said "All we can say is that Taynara still under contract with WWE."

Anyone heard about this today? I'm sadden to hear this because I felt she was really improving lately and I wondering why wasn't she on TV lately. I hope it's just not a money issue because she doesn't seem to be a person worrying about money, rather she wanted to improve and get herself out there more. They say she's still under Contract so let's see how this develops going forward.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I saw this earlier and sent it to my husband so he knows that his girl is dating some ugly looking guy hahahaha

Dude has an impressive list of exes
Ashlee Simpson, Lisa Origliasso, and Audrina Partridge all dimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro