• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Games Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
IMG_6262.jpeg

Yeah scratch that, he was there but he's gone now following the update. At least I played one match with him before he vanished

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What exactly are the symbols that appear above your HUD? I know they're some sort of bonus but I've never understood what. I get them after I successfully taunt and sometimes reverse

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think it’s something to do with momentum when it’s a plus sign. Something new this year is the X. Which means the opponents partner can’t get in. It triggers after one time of getting in the ring and stays until a tag happens.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think it’s something to do with momentum when it’s a plus sign. Something new this year is the X. Which means the opponents partner can’t get in. It triggers after one time of getting in the ring and stays until a tag happens.

Oh yeah I got a tutorial popup for my first tag match explaining that one, I manipulate it by pinning early so the opponents partner can't get in when I then hit my finish and pin the second time lol