• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Games Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Gameplay comes before graphics to me, always. If the game plays smoothly, I won’t let the graphics bother me as much

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute

I can't wait to do a Special Guest Referee match and play as Jessika Carr. Wonder if she has a finisher.

Butters

That's Me!
game so bad the commentary repeats. i feel bad for people that want this game still. I hope the final product turns out better than what social media is representing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
game so bad the commentary repeats. i feel bad for people that want this game still. I hope the final product turns out better than what social media is representing.
From all the creator videos I seen of it, they all like it, and they definitely are honest. They all was shitting on 2K20 back when it was coming out. So it ain’t like they just lie because 2K flies them out to play.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Actually got a reason to play my faction this year, since you can use people you unlock in it outside the mode.

Use locker code

Yourstory2K24

and unlock the toy John Cena to play as. :lol

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I see they haven't added any new music in create an entrance except the new wrestlers'. It's fucking annoying when you want to create a superstar and you only have those generic songs they got from a cheap library to give to them.

Butters

That's Me!
I see they haven't added any new music in create an entrance except the new wrestlers'. It's fucking annoying when you want to create a superstar and you only have those generic songs they got from a cheap library to give to them.
can you still import your own songs or was that removed?

Butters

That's Me!
the-rock-angry.gif

Butters

That's Me!
I could do it on fire pro on ps4 so there's ways. It's probably just copyright stuff and I know if you played online it didn't play the song anyway so they probably just figured it wasn't worth it.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
can you still import your own songs or was that removed?
Not since the games started releasing on PS4. Like Blaze said, it's because you can't even store songs on your console anymore. I'm curious to know how it worked on Fire Pro.

Butters

That's Me!
Not since the games started releasing on PS4. Like Blaze said, it's because you can't even store songs on your console anymore. I'm curious to know how it worked on Fire Pro.
so on fire pro you have to put them on a flash drive and then there's an option in the game to import them but after you import them you don't need the flash drive anymore.