• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Games Discussion Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
How does my CAW for MyRise look?

38fa2489-88b4-465f-a22e-d1f0c8ce0778.png

ad86ae4e-4fc1-4bae-b455-426b1ecdbe59.png

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
It's weird to say but the more I play 2K22, the more I dislike it. Playstation has this extremely annoying bug where the screen turns blue if you do a pin combo or a roll up and it drives me insane. Tag finishers can't be set in universe and in exhibition you can only do them if a certain member of the team is legal. It's a step in the right direction overall for the series, but overall I've become very disappointed with this game. It's got me tempted to go back to 2k19 for now honestly.

I can deal with the tag finisher thing but the blue screen glitch ruins so many matches for me.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Finally started playing Universe Mode, it seems pretty stable and complete BUT they haven't fixed the tag team finishers. No matter which one you assign to the team, when you want to hit it during the match, it doesn't work. It's frustrating as hell, Tag Team finishers are really awesome and one of my favourite ways to end a match.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
WWE 2K22 is coming to the PS Plus Extra on January 3rd so I'll finally be able to try out the game and share some thoughts at the start of next month. Looking forward to it. Been really behind now with WWE games for ages. I was tempted to pick this up soon, so nice to see it come to a service I'm using.