• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Games Discussion Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I just pre-order the WWE2K22 NWO Edition for PS5.
I would wait for reviews if I were you. They have released three awful games in a row.

73DA7925-0970-43F1-AA43-F890EC1476B7.jpeg

0A3BB0BA-5297-4E5A-8CEA-880175E5527C.jpeg
F2E0647B-ABEB-4892-9D3A-739A2B7F9307.jpeg

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
WWE2K20 was trash.

WWE2K20 was kinda like this:

Someone hired a construction team of a house. For some reason, half of the employees decide that they don't want to work on this house project. They only leave the framework of the house done. A New team is set up on the spot.

Now the new team had two almost three years to create the WWE2K22.

WWE2K19 was good.
WWE2K18 was good.

To me I'll give WWE2K another chance.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side

At least from what I saw from the community, 2k19 was overall decently liked. It was also the first game I played in the series since 2k14, so I can say I did overall enjoy it. It felt like a step in the right direction. Matches were decent, good creative depth, and the Career mode was enjoyable, although maybe not quite as repeatable. Although I will say: My most fun is creating CAWs even though I am not perfect with it. Hopefully if 2k22 is decent to good I'll get it and build a decent roster. The most fun I had was creating an all women's company in Universe mode called "Queen City Wrestling," and I had most the women's roster in the game and a good mix of my own CAWs, a few IRL wrestler's CAWs, and a couple nice looking ones online.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
The last four games were glitch fests. Most of them were unplayable for months before they patched them several times and even when they stopped releasing patches, some modes were still broken as hell. Honestly the last one that was actually playable was 2K15.
Loads of people were complaining about those issues, I don't see how these games were loved by fans as someone mentioned above.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
The last four games were glitch fests. Most of them were unplayable for months before they patched them several times and even when they stopped releasing patches, some modes were still broken as hell. Honestly the last one that was actually playable was 2K15.
Loads of people were complaining about those issues, I don't see how these games were loved by fans as someone mentioned above.

Glitch-wise, I didn't encounter much if any in terms of glitches in 2k19, can't speak for the other's.

2K20 HOWEVER, GLITCHES WEREN'T JUST COMMON BUT PRACTICALLY A FEATURE!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:toomanykobes I had lots of people I played the games with at that time, we all loved 2K19, people on YouTube seemed to like it as well. Maybe YOU didn’t like it, but it wasn’t poorly received