• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Games Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I love that the reversal limits gone. They made it harder to reverse now, but I’m sure once you get good at it, it will be fun when playing with a friend who’s also good at it. Damn I’m hyped

Rosie

Dark Side
I'll be waiting until post-launch to see if I buy it. 2k20 burned me hard and I am hesitant to give WWE my money at the moment, but I'll give them credit in that they seem to be trying hard to win over the community again.

The gameplay is interesting. There are still moves from the previous games, but that is expected. It seems snappier for the video.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I love that the reversal limits gone. They made it harder to reverse now, but I’m sure once you get good at it, it will be fun when playing with a friend who’s also good at it. Damn I’m hyped

Oh no, they made it harder? I was crap at reversing in these games lmao, time for me to get good

Rosie

Dark Side
I'm actually fine with the idea of limiting the amount of reversals you can do at a time. The older games I felt as soon as you got to a higher difficulty or were against a competent human player, it was just reversal city. It allows a match, even against an AI, to have a touch of back and forth, though the limit can be a bit annoying at times. I would rather have like a brief cooldown between reversals so they can still happen relatively often, but not like "Oh hey, you get to do two reversals max, then you have to wait like 4 minutes to get another." but you can't string them back 15 in a row.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The problem is, that sometimes as said in the video above, the better player doesn’t exactly win, just who can manage reversals better. Then some wrestlers get more than others. Like one wrestlers overall gives them like 2, but the other has like 4 or 5. So the one with 2, has to be a lot more careful and the one with more gets to be a little bit more carefree. Now it’s more even and you gotta be better than your opponent to win