WWE Forums FIFA Club Selection Draft: Take 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I literally probably would slap the shit out of you if we were talking irl right now
Which cheek?

Okay here is what will happen if we just join a already created H2H lobby:
1: We all join the lobby
2: Some random players will join that we don't know
3: We're gonna have a bad time

Now this is what will happen if you create a lobby:
1: You create the lobby, placing it on invite only in the process
2: We all join
3: Nobody else joins
4: Super fun time commences

See the difference?

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Also you DL'd the game like a fucking blueberry. So no resale value for you dickwad

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Which cheek?

Okay here is what will happen if we just join a already created H2H lobby:
1: We all join the lobby
2: Some random players will join that we don't know
3: We're gonna have a bad time

Now this is what will happen if you create a lobby:
1: You create the lobby, placing it on invite only in the process
2: We all join
3: Nobody else joins
4: Super fun time commences

See the difference?

We all join? You realize games are between two people that are playing htat week, not the entire league right? It doesn't matter who the fuck is int he lobby. It doesn't matter if there are 48 other people in the lobby. All you have to do is invite the 1 player you are playing

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
We all join? You realize games are between two people that are playing htat week, not the entire league right? It doesn't matter who the fuck is int he lobby. It doesn't matter if there are 48 other people in the lobby. All you have to do is invite the 1 player you are playing
Then why did you tell us lobbies fit in 50 people and therefore we should use them instead? What's the difference with online friendlies if that's the case?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, good point. Ahh well, no fifa for this guy. I thought you were sick of gaming?

don't think I ever said sick of gaming. I took about a week break from XBL and haven't played much of anything lately. Doesn't mean I am sick of gaming

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Then why did you tell us lobbies fit in 50 people and therefore we should use them instead? What's the difference with online friendlies if that's the case?

Online friendlies i get the roster glitch

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
don't think I ever said sick of gaming. I took about a week break from XBL and haven't played much of anything lately. Doesn't mean I am sick of gaming
My fault disco, i wasnt paying much attention to the conversation and just assumed you were done in general instead of just bored.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No you can set it to online squads only, which is updated squads only iirc.

Well whatever the case we need to make sure everyone does this so we are all using the same rosters for every game

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Well whatever the case we need to make sure everyone does this so we are all using the same rosters for every game
It doesn't matter if we are using clubs though right? We might want to change our starting 11 anyway and there won't be any old players still playing because the transfer windows been away ages.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if we are using clubs though right? We might want to change our starting 11 anyway and there won't be any old players still playing because the transfer windows been away ages.
Player ratings change. For instance when I was runnign w/ Milan some games I had Mario, some not. When I had him El Sharaway was a beast, when I didn't he was only a 76. Just one example. I would say it is fairly important that we always have the updates and don't understand how I can even play an online game without them. Stupid ass EA

Anyhow, yea, you can change your starting 11 to whatever you want ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.