• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Forums FIFA Club Selection Draft: Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dont ever quote me again, go fuck yourself. Eat shit, and die.
Oh Aids, I have a girlfriend, I don't need to "fuck myself" I know people go through dry stints and that and sometimes you might feel a bit desperate, but honestly I don't think you should ever "fuck yourself" it's most likely frowned upon, I know some people you could maybe talk to about it. They're total sluts so surely they'd go for you! They have absolutely no standards! Hope I can help bro, I only want what's best for you and I think just letting all of your sexual tension out might just do it!

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I had a long ass message typed up and my computer spazzed out and I lost it. fuck
good, it probably wasnt worth the few seconds it would take me to read. Any team in the game? So like ManU is taken? I could give a single fuck about who i am, people better mute their tv's, ill be on my mic, guys.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
good, it probably wasnt worth the few seconds it would take me to read. Any team in the game? So like ManU is taken? I could give a single fuck about who i am, people better mute their tv's, ill be on my mic, guys.

YOu would have had first choice if you hadn't fucked around. Now 11 teams are gone. man u being one of them

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh Aids, I have a girlfriend, I don't need to "fuck myself" I know people go through dry stints and that and sometimes you might feel a bit desperate, but honestly I don't think you should ever "fuck yourself" it's most likely frowned upon, I know some people you could maybe talk to about it. They're total sluts so surely they'd go for you! They have absolutely no standards! Hope I can help bro, I only want what's best for you and I think just letting all of your sexual tension out might just do it!
using insults as the literal definition. Your girlfriend fucks you isntead? Since you have a girlfriend and i was talking about you being fucked, she does that for you? :pity: maybe you should move on to guys and let her down before it get's serious. Sexual tension? I think someone is reaching. PM seabs or spot and ask them to coach you on the best way to indirectly talk shit to me, they do a better job than you do, even when it comes to our 1on1 conversations.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
YOu would have had first choice if you hadn't fucked around. Now 11 teams are gone. man u being one of them
so go ahead and figure out the best team left, and ill take it. I honestly dont care if i have the worst team, a single win works for me. I'm sure no one has a US team, givem e one of those lolworthy teams.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
so go ahead and figure out the best team left, and ill take it. I honestly dont care if i have the worst team, a single win works for me. I'm sure no one has a US team, givem e one of those lolworthy teams.
IMO you should be either Milan, Juventus or Arsenal.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Are you two going to fuck, or what?
U jelly bro?

4343b25788b3384eb6a73402e9eba867.jpg

Now finish setting up my team for me, dolphs.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
using insults as the literal definition. Your girlfriend fucks you isntead? Since you have a girlfriend and i was talking about you being fucked, she does that for you? :pity: maybe you should move on to guys and let her down before it get's serious. Sexual tension? I think someone is reaching. PM seabs or spot and ask them to coach you on the best way to indirectly talk shit to me, they do a better job than you do, even when it comes to our 1on1 conversations.
Hold on, I'll go PM then now, what should I ask? Couldn't I just PM you and ask? Given the fact that it would be directed towards you wouldn't it be better to learn from the man himself? Seabs and Stop might be good but surely you know what makes you tick more right? I'm confused, I just want to learn the ways of talking shit as clearly I am a novice in this field, any help would be appreciated though and I'm sure our relationship will grow from here on out, I look forward to hearing from you with your advice and tips. Thank you for the help Aids. Or would you prefer me to call you something more fitting? Either way, I anticipate your PM, please don't wait too long, I'm eager to learn from someone so good at talking shit.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hold on, I'll go PM then now, what should I ask? Couldn't I just PM you and ask? Given the fact that it would be directed towards you wouldn't it be better to learn from the man himself? Seabs and Stop might be good but surely you know what makes you tick more right? I'm confused, I just want to learn the ways of talking shit as clearly I am a novice in this field, any help would be appreciated though and I'm sure our relationship will grow from here on out, I look forward to hearing from you with your advice and tips. Thank you for the help Aids. Or would you prefer me to call you something more fitting? Either way, I anticipate your PM, please don't wait too long, I'm eager to learn from someone so good at talking shit.
Nah id rather just tell you to fuck yourself and we call it fair. Even FTJ is > You at all this business. Just waiting for someone to tell me your old name, and we can call it a day. Walter JR and the Heisenburg shit is pathetic, congratulations on your originality.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Nah id rather just tell you to fuck yourself and we call it fair. Even FTJ is > You at all this business. Just waiting for someone to tell me your old name, and we can call it a day. Walter JR and the Heisenburg shit is pathetic, congratulations on your originality.
If you are having time restrictions then that is fine. Could you possibly teach me on a weekend when maybe you are less busy? Obviously I understand if you are very busy but you promised me lessons and I have already fitted them into my very busy schedule, I had to cancel arrangements for my Brother's birthday as obviously this takes priority, I will be the talk of the party if I can enter the room talking shit to everyone I see, I can even recommend you to them if that is your concern, I'm sure I can bring in many more people to learn from you. Aids Shit Talking will be all everyone talks about, although I'm personally not sure about the name of the lessons, maybe something more eye catching would work better? I'll let you think about that one. Who is FTJ? Is he one of your former students? If so it is very understandable that he would be superior to me in this department.

Also, I can only apologize about my choice of username, I recently began to watch the hit television show "Breaking Bad" have you seen it? It is very enjoyable and I recommend you check it out if you haven't already, if you don't agree with my choice of username though, I'm sure we could come up with some kind of compromise together. How about you leave me a few PM's with suggestions for better names? Yes, I think that would work better don't you? Try and come up with something witty and as you say original as that is what I am striving for at the end, obviously you have underwent extensive research on the matter so again, any help would be appreciated, I can't thank you enough for the lessons, by the end I'm sure I will be up there with the likes of FTJ in the art of shit talking, thank you for your input and I am eagerly awaiting our lessons together, it should be a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.