• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I had full plans to start Cousins over Luck (along with Garcon) vs Dallas to lead me to the championship in my $$$ league before Denise fucked me over. So, a lot. I am also considering starting him over Foles in another league (will probably resist)

I think Cousins is good for 300 and 3 scores, honestly. I could probably never trust J Cutty on the road in a championship fantasy situation. He is too Blue

Don't start him over Foles man. Foles is money, literally. Just in case you were still considering it.

Didn't want to join a $$$ league since this was just my 2nd year playing and I sucked all sorts of ass in our league last year and needed practice. While being fairly successful, seeing that I'm in the finals in my other league against an ABSENTEE OWNER makes me feel like it's all for naught.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol that's crazy. never seen a dude no show his way to the finals

Snowman1

Reaction score
He hasn't changed his lineup since the playoffs started, has been rolling with MJD, Zach Miller, Fitz and Andre Brown with DeSean, Delanie, Keenan Allen on his bench. lolwtf. will probably finally win a fantasy league but it doesn't count.

looking at how this guy got this far... he beat a team who had Manning/Julius//Decker/the other Thomas during that Thursday Night mess. Wow.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I try and care so much and I get Pitta'd while that fuck wins without giving it a thought.

fml

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Be ready for 20 points from Pitta this week just as a final fuck you from the fantasy gods

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hope he goes on a Mormon mission trip and gets lost in the jungle never to be seen again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
well, back 2 back for the living legend of fantasy D'Z

praise me

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
hey you suck my dick your 'nfl mvp' got me a whopping zero points today

'b-but he kicked an XP'

yea fuck you apparently this league takes points away for missed kicks.

and IRONICALLY I'm down 5 points with ONLY GONZO LEFT after last weeks MNF TE FANTASY DEBACLE

fuck

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lessons Learned in Fantasy: Never Own Any Ravens. Ever.

And :lol1:. Hope he gets 2 points and spares you from such heartache again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lessons Learned in Fantasy: Never Own Any Ravens. Ever.

And :lol1:. Hope he gets 2 points and spares you from such heartache again.
The shittiest part is the money league where I got Pitta'd the 'champ' scored 98 points and runner up had 78. Meanwhile in the meaningless 3rd place game I drop a 152 point deuce. I hate fantasy football

now I won't even win this C rate 20 dollar league when Gonzo shits the bed tomorrow night.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
just to share stories, the dude I was telling you about who finally set his lineup this morning is bitching in the chat box about how his "far superior team" losing a fluke game to my weird squad is such complete bullshit

anyway, hell you had the worst fantasy luck of the season. Even Danny's 7th place finish with the top-scoring team and DK's whole 2013 in our league can't compare to your entire fantasy year

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
he might have a point.. if your team can win without a manager they are pretty dank lol