WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seeing as I was the Season 1 champ (come at me) I am taking it upon myself to organize season 2 of this bitch. Definitely hoping for more active members in season 2, as season 1 saw maybe 50% participation at best.

I will shoot for 10 members, but we may fall to 8 or go up to 12 depending on interest.

1.) Dolph'sZiggler
2.) Roman Rains
3.) Danielson
4.) El Seaberino
5.) Respect Gohan6425
6.) Senhor Perfect
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

I know those 5 users all actively follow the NFL, so they should be safe bets to join.

This is way early, and the draft won't be until a while down the road, but I figure the better we plan this out the better chance of the league staying active.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Guess you can count me in on this if you want as well, guess you need a token Bears fan to take part

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Haha, was just getting ready to PM you about this but figured "holy shit talking about the NFL in June? Blasphemy!"

seriously wtf are you doing bothering with the NFL in June.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Haha, was just getting ready to PM you about this but figured "holy shit talking about the NFL in June? Blasphemy!"

seriously wtf are you doing bothering with the NFL in June.

I always start to anticipate the NFL season once the NBA finals wrap up. Baseball is... like a filler PPV. I'll watch it, but I'm not really into it. Like I said in the original post the further out in advance we start planning the better the league will be. I remember we couldn't find a draft date that worked for everyone last year, so hopefully by starting so early this year we won't run into that problem again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of football (and the Green Bay Packers in particular) so I'd love to get involved. Sign me up :)

Sweet. I knew you were a Packers fan but wasn't sure if you followed the NFL on a broader level. Would love to have you

1.) D'Z
2.) pottsy
3.) Danny
4.) Rain
5.) CrayJ
6.) DK James
7.) Senhor
8.)
9.)
10.)

this is already going better than last season :adr:

Last edited:
Reactions: CrayJ Lee

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bills and Broncos fan here my man. I enjoy the Packers though. :obama:

interesting. I guess I assumed you were from Wisconsin since you were a big Anderson fan.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That's cool. How did you become a Bills/Broncos fan? Fuck the Broncos