WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
well shit if there are only 10 spots...count me in. Surprised you didnt tag FTJ.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fuck, yeah, count me in, if there are any spots left. If I end up being the 'odd' person, you can kick me out, and save yourself from being #2, lolololololol

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seeing as I was the Season 1 champ (come at me) I am taking it upon myself to organize season 2 of this bitch. Definitely hoping for more active members in season 2, as season 1 saw maybe 50% participation at best.

I will shoot for 10 members, but we may fall to 8 or go up to 12 depending on interest.

1.) Dolph'sZiggler
2.) Roman Rains
3.) Danielson
4.) El Seaberino
5.) Respect Gohan6425
6.) Senhor Perfect
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

I know those 5 users all actively follow the NFL, so they should be safe bets to join.

This is way early, and the draft won't be until a while down the road, but I figure the better we plan this out the better chance of the league staying active.

i want in were do i sign up to join the league again?

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
btw still up for it, just didn't see my name in FTJ's quote, would be nice to beat all your asses as a Brit

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
League is created. PM me for the PW and I'll let you in.

I made it w/ 12 spots, but we can reduce it to 10 if not enough people show up.

Draft isn't scheduled until the beginning of September. We will work out an exact date everyone can make closer to time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
oh and if you would when you create your team please make it so your username is somehow involved and we don't have to try and guess who is who