WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What are the rules going to be? It's going to be a 10 teamer, - 3 douches + Aids, right?

still say you should add britanica, that would be fun, come on you know you want to
e693ef51bb52b30b516e1e4c277e0489.jpg

No promises.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just listening to the CBSSports Fantasy Podcast, and heard this:

"So I was up 38 points in my championship going into Monday night. I had no players left, and my opponent had Frank Gore, Phil Dawson, and the Niners' DST.
I was up 10 with 1:30 to go in the monday night game, and then all hell broke loose. The pick-six gave my opponent 9 points (2 for the INT, 6 for the TD, 1 for the extra point)
At this point I was up 1.68 and fully aware that a Matt Ryan interception would do it for me, and sure enough, on a Hail Mary that's completely and totally meaningless the ball flies over the heads of the Falcons' receivers and into the arms of a waiting defensive back, just as my fantasy championship was flying into the hands of my opponent."

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just listening to the CBSSports Fantasy Podcast, and heard this:

"So I was up 38 points in my championship going into Monday night. I had no players left, and my opponent had Frank Gore, Phil Dawson, and the Niners' DST.
I was up 10 with 1:30 to go in the monday night game, and then all hell broke loose. The pick-six gave my opponent 9 points (2 for the INT, 6 for the TD, 1 for the extra point)
At this point I was up 1.68 and fully aware that a Matt Ryan interception would do it for me, and sure enough, on a Hail Mary that's completely and totally meaningless the ball flies over the heads of the Falcons' receivers and into the arms of a waiting defensive back, just as my fantasy championship was flying into the hands of my opponent."
brutal. I love bad beat fantasy stories

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Did a quick Google and found someone watching a Bills game back in the day, where he had Lee Evans facing Marshawn Lynch on MNF down by 18. Evans had a 0-0 day, Lynch got 22 points. Losing because of a Bills receiver isn't a bad beat though :pity:

Maybe Jeffery dropped a TD in our 3rd place game or something like that, that would count. Didn't watch that (no way I was watching football after that Pats game) but lost by 4 with Reggie Bush, the one fumble-prone back to not get benched this year, finally got benched.