• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane Preview and Live Discussion - February 22nd, 2015

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Damn. Screwy finish. The one fucked up booking decision so far tonight for the WWE. Had to have one I guess. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we disagree again. I think Ambrose leaving with the title was awesome.

Drew

Reaction score
That was good. Him getting DQd like that was dumb. Have Barrett do something dirty and cost him the title would have been the smart move.

Barrett has looked weak this feud.

Ambrose taking the title is funny and smart.

Drew

Reaction score
bray Wyatt is carrying that entire feud with taker. And doing it well.

It has much better build than Brock/taker did. And I'm actually intrigued by that match. Who will win it?

Last year I was sure the streak would stay intact. Now I think Bray gets put over...but no guarantee.

Drew

Reaction score
As long as Rusev does not lose by Pin or Submission I'll be okay with any outcome here.

Keeps his undefeated streak intact for WM.

But I would LOVE to see a Submission only match at WM between these two. It could catapult Rusev to the stratosphere if it goes the right way. Win or lose. Say he passes out like Stone Cold did?