WWE Fastlane Preview and Live Discussion - February 22nd, 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I actually think they might have DB go over Reigns and then Reigns becomes furious that Rock was the reason he had to face DB anyway..set up Reigns Rock at mania with Rock putting him over

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I actually think they might have DB go over Reigns and then Reigns becomes furious that Rock was the reason he had to face DB anyway..set up Reigns Rock at mania with Rock putting him over

This would work as well, but I just can't get past WWE being stubborn and thinking that Reigns beating Bryan clean in a competitive match and getting the respect handshake after will be enough to make the fans love him. Of course this probably won't work, but don't put it past them to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That's what the graphic on Raw showed last night.

Website says it too. I can't believe a 15 time world champion is going for the US Title. This pretty much guarantees a DQ finish.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
eh, decent way to sell what was a nothing PPV beforehand. Bryan/Reigns with the interest of another change of plans is an intriguing prospect for sure.

Cena/Rusev should be interesting, especially now the US title is up for grabs. It telegraphs either a bullshit finish (hopefully not) or a Rusev win heading into WM (preferrred).

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Bryan vs Reigns is interesting. I'd like to see Bryan win and wrestle Brock Lesnar at 31, but I think I'd be okay with Reigns winning here and challenging Lesnar as long as Bryan gives him a run for his money.

John Cena challenging for the U.S. Championship is pretty cool.

Nikki vs Paige could be a good match. Back when Nikki and Brie were feuding, I wanted to see the feud end with Brie beating Nikki to win the Divas title at 31, but I don't think that will happen. I think Nikki will win this as no titles should change hands before 31.

Looking forward to the confrontation between Triple H and Sting. Not expecting any physicality really. I could see the segment looking like Triple H and Undertaker's segment before 27 with them looking at the Mania logo. Maybe Sting will point the bat at him and 31 before walking away.

t4terrific

Reaction score
I want to see Beast/Goat so bad

Beast/Goat is a problem. Bryan can't win the match. Lesnar winning will upset the fans that the match would have been made for.

The only way out is to have Bryan win another 3-way.

Drew

Reaction score
Why can't Bryan beat Beast strait up? Perfect for his overcoming all odds gimmick.

But I do think it'll be a triple threat and some screwed finish at Fastlane. Maybe a dual DQ or something.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright [MENTION=51]Anaconda Vice[/MENTION]

Time to update the OP with the rest of the matches.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Alright [MENTION=51]Anaconda Vice[/MENTION]

Time to update the OP with the rest of the matches.

Or, you know, someone else can do it since I'm out.

Btw, I won't be here live tomorrow since WWE was stupid enough to schedule this show against the Oscars, but I'm taping it so I'll be in here as soon as they're over.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
OP Updated, card looking stacked.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Or, you know, someone else can do it since I'm out.

Btw, I won't be here live tomorrow since WWE was stupid enough to schedule this show against the Oscars, but I'm taping it so I'll be in here as soon as they're over.

I would do it but I can't

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Charlie always comes through in the clutch so it's all good.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Will probably catch the show, may as well as I got the Network for WM season. Won't be able to do an LD however as I'm unsure what time I'll be watching it.

Reigns/Bryan should be MOTYC with ease. Reigns is carryable, & has the best in the business in there with him. Throw in what I expect to be an invested crowd & it's got all the goods.

Cena/Rusev will be interesting, hoping for a big coming out performance from Rusev.

Tag titles match should be great, Divas match could go either way depending on time, 6 man tags are usually reliable enough & Goldust/Stardust should be solid at worst.

Decent looking show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
[MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION] there's a picture for the sting/triple h confrontation.

20150126_EP_LIGHT_fastlane-matches-HP_stinghhh.jpg