• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane Preview and Live Discussion - February 21st, 2016

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That was one hell of a fun hoss match. Surprised they had the Wyatt's lose but I guess they'll most likely be getting their heat back later when they interfere in the main.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.
I'm pretty surprised with that decision. Especially considering this night is pretty peppered with babyface victories, only seemed logical to give the Wyatt Family the bump here.

The only problem here is, even if they get some heat back tonight, can they keep it going against Brock Lesnar throughout WrestleMania build? And will they have Bray lose again at the big show?

Sabretooth

Why the hell would the Wyatt's lose there especially to big show and Kane? Stupid booking by wwe but isn't the first time.

Kross Rhodes

With how weird WWE is being tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if Brie wins here for Daniel Bryan, only to lose it back to Charlotte on Raw.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm pretty surprised with that decision. Especially considering this night is pretty peppered with babyface victories, only seemed logical to give the Wyatt Family the bump here.

The only problem here is, even if they get some heat back tonight, can they keep it going against Brock Lesnar throughout WrestleMania build? And will they have Bray lose again at the big show?

I think you can put Bray over at 'Mania and protect Brock by doing a Brock vs. Wyatt's gauntlet match. He takes care of Rowan quick, has a fun little match with Harper, Strowman comes in and they clusterfuck it into a DQ for Strowman and then Bray comes in, Lesnar puts up a valiant effort but eventually the length of the match and numbers game does him in.

They'd never book that mind you, but it's the best way to go if you must run Brock vs. Bray plus it makes everyone look good. Well, except Rowan but whatever. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

I think you can put Bray over at 'Mania and protect Brock by doing a Brock vs. Wyatt's gauntlet match. He takes care of Rowan quick, has a fun little match with Harper, Strowman comes in and they clusterfuck it into a DQ for Strowman and then Bray comes in, Lesnar puts up a valiant effort but eventually the length of the match and numbers game does him in.

They'd never book that mind you, but it's the best way to go if you must run Brock vs. Bray plus it makes everyone look good. Well, except Rowan but whatever. :lol:

Does anyone care about Rowan at this point? :lol:

IF WWE would even consider doing that, that would be best for business. Of course, it won't happen and Bray Wyatt will be further pushed into irrelevancy with a loss to Brock Lesnar.

Kross Rhodes

Surprised WWE didn't go for the cheap Bryan pop by having Brie win the championship. Good on WWE for sticking with their guns.

Drew

I honestly would have been okay with her winning.

It was a good divas match. Crowd behind her.

Hell we all know that title is just being held until they pull the trigger on Sasha. Could have easily had a nice WM build. Put Bryan in her corner for a rematch.

Or have a heel Sasha take it away from face Brie.

Oh well. Not mad at that decisions...but would have been okay if they gave it to her for a month or so.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I've got high hopes for this match. Part of me feels like they've been waiting for this one and just sort of going through the motions in their previous two.

Kross Rhodes

Plus the heel champ won clean. Gotta' love it.

WWE have been getting better with letting heels get clean wins. That has to be Triple H influence.

Now is the moment we've all been waiting for: AJ Styles on WWE PPV.

Kross Rhodes

I honestly would have been okay with her winning.

It was a good divas match. Crowd behind her.

Hell we all know that title is just being held until they pull the trigger on Sasha. Could have easily had a nice WM build. Put Bryan in her corner for a rematch.

Or have a heel Sasha take it away from face Brie.

Oh well. Not mad at that decisions...but would have been okay if they gave it to her for a month or so.
I wouldn't have minded either, I'm just glad that WWE can occasionally see past cheap pushes.

Brie wins the title at wrestlemania?
Nah, as Drew mentions, WWE are just waiting to pull the trigger on Sasha Banks. Considering Charlotte and Sasha tear the house down together, that's your obvious 'Mania match.