• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

"of course WWE would blow a shot to have a fearless heel on top".

Unless I'm reading that wrong, which I doubt, he said he wants that Sheamus back.

The Viper

"of course WWE would never blow the chance to have a fearless heel on top". Unless I'm reading that wrong, he wants that Sheamus back

You obviously didn't read my quote. He said he wants him to revert to that type of heel when he took out HHH.

BTW, don't mock me. Thanks.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
You do realize that he attacked Triple H with a pipe before the match

... a great heel tactic. Better he do that, than try to weasel his way out of the match like most heels these days would.

EDIT: And to clarify, when I described him as fearless, I meant a take no prisoners attitude. He wasn't afraid to face Triple H, he just took advantage of an opportunity to inflict extra pain and turn the tide in his favor. That's more tactical than anything. I guess that depends on what you consider 'cowardly'. Beating someone with a pipe is not something I see as 'cowardly'. Underhanded, yes. Cowardly... not in my book.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well, cowardly to me is what Miz did during his WWE title run. Miz would cause DQs or get counted out to avoid a match and losing his title. Sheamus on the other hand was just bsending a message. That's different in that he was never afraid to take on Triple H, and didn't want to escape the match. He took the match, gained an advantage for himself, and massacred The Game during and after the match. That's a violent move, a malicious one, not something of downright cowardace and fear.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
^ basically what I was saying.

I want him like he was in his feud against Triple H and Goldust, not The Nexus and John Cena. That was utter bullshit.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would argue that coming at someone with a pipe is in fact taking them head on..

NovaRoad

Except that Sheamus attacked him from behind with said pipe, therefore negating the idea of Sheamus taking Triple H head on. Had Triple H been in the ring and saw Sheamus coming down the ramp with the pipe, that would've been taking him head on.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Except that Sheamus attacked him from behind with said pipe, therefore negating the idea of Sheamus taking Triple H head on. Had Triple H been in the ring and saw Sheamus coming down the ramp with the pipe, that would've been taking him head on.

Yet I'd argue that still shows cowardice, as the honorable man didn't bring a weapon to the fight. In my book (and much like Stuntman Mike, I actually have one), I'd file Sheamus under "C" for coward in this case. A true bad ass, heel or not, doesn't need a weapon to fight, they can rely on their own fighting and brawling skills.

NovaRoad

My feelings exactly. That feud was fiiled with cowardly acts by the Great White. He was badass for shelving Trips, but let's not forget he had to injure Trips prior to the match in order to do so.

Sabretooth

That was also Triple H's last match as a full time wrestler. But yeah Sheamus attacked him from behind. Cowardly

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Why am I even arguing this anyways? All I was saying is that I want Sheamus to turn heel and mow through people, that's it. I don't even know why it spiraled into this (actually I do and I blame ViperRKO) but the point is, I'd like his current roll of running through people to be transferred into a heel persona.