• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Elimination Chamber Preview & Live Discussion - May 31st, 2015

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
TBH I can't see them dropping that angle. I imagine upon his return he'll immediately pick up his beef with Ziggler.
Hope not, just can't see any possible way that feud helps Rusev. Not to mention, it just reeks of lazy writing and the staff should be challenging themselves to come up with something better.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hope not, just can't see any possible way that feud helps Rusev. Not to mention, it just reeks of lazy writing and the staff should be challenging themselves to come up with something better.

If not Ziggler, at least Lana. I can't see him letting her "go" that easily. Unless, he's repackaged. Doesn't look that way as Lana is still talking about Ziggler.

Kross Rhodes

I do like how they're handling Lana's transition to babyface. Her interview here coming off pretty close to genuine.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Bryan rocking the pink shirt. No word on what the fuck Miz is supposed to be wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

I absolutely love that neither chamber match is for the WWE Championship. WWE doing a wonderful job making the secondary belts feel important again.