WWE Elimination Chamber Preview & Live Discussion - May 31st, 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
d3Wwuap.png

Just two weeks removed from Payback, WWE brings us yet another awesome Network Exclusive as we see the return of the ELIMINATION CHAMBER!! Make sure to join us here at 8 PM EST on Sunday, May 31st as we welcome back the structure from hell.

VthBtKS.jpg

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose - WWE Heavyweight Championship Match

A4pmhl6.jpg

John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

O8sukwY.jpg

R. Truth vs. Sheamus vs. King Barrett vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev - Elimination Chamber Match for the Intercontinental Championship

msHYxrC.jpg

The New Day (c) vs. Los Matadores vs. The Ascencion vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Team FACT vs. The Prime Time Players - Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

20150517_elimination_EP_LIGHT_HP_matches_NevilleBo.jpg

Neville vs Bo Dallas

20150517_elimination_EP_LIGHT_HP_matches_divas.jpg

Nikki Bella (c) vs Paige vs Naomi - Divas Championship

Man, normally I'd complain about WWE running this too soon, but there's no way I'll be doing that given the announced matches so far. Aside from the obvious greatness that Rollins/Ambrose will be, how about John Cena vs. Kevin Owens?!?!? That should be amazing to see, so happy they're pulling the trigger on it here. IC Chamber should be fun even if only a couple of guys have a shot at winning. Hoping against hope that Harper/Rowan take out Los Matadores and get added to the tag match but either way it should be interesting to see how they pull this off inside the chamber.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Neville vs Bo Dallas and Nikki Bella (c) vs Paige vs Naomi - Divas Championship have both been added to the card.

I am honestly really looking forward to this PPV, I was quite a big fan of Payback so another PPV so soon is actually quite good for me. The Owens vs Cena match I am particularly looking forward to as I imagine a lot of others are too. I don't think Owens needs a win of Cena but I do hope he has a really good showing so that he can show the non NXT fans how good he really is. It will be very good exposure for him and should show how well he can go. Ambrose vs Rollins should also be another good match, hope Rollins gets a screwy finish so that the feud can continue and Rollins can keep up his chickenshit heel gimmick. I am looking forward to seeing the Tag Title Elimination Chamber too as it has never happened before iirc, should be an interesting match. I am a big fan of quite a few of the teams, especially New Day and Team FACT. Hope New Day retain but Team FACT are the last team with New Day,

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The card is helped a load by the fact the two main matches (Rollins/Ambrose, Cena/Owens) both look great from the get go. Throw in an undercard featuring two Elimination Chamber matches (which have yet to fail to be at the very least "good") & yeah, this show does look fun.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this card tonight.

Rollins vs Ambrose will undoubtedly be good. I think they could go with a few finishes so the match should be hot too because of the unpredictability. I expect Rollins to win, but the way he does is the interesting part. Cena vs Owens will undoubtedly be good as well. Unlike Rollins and Ambrose, I don't know who to expect to win. It should go either way or it could even go as a draw. The Intercontinental Championship Elimination Chamber should be good as there are a few key players who can bring the quality. I think a theme for tonight is unpredictability. I really don't know who is going to win most of the matches. The WWE Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber is going to be an interesting one to watch. Just to see how they pull it off. I can't see any other finish except for The New Day winning and The Masters Of The Universe probably being the last team they eliminate. I have liked the booking of Neville vs Bo Dallas. This is a feud that Neville can win as Dallas is a low level heel, and then Neville can move onto bigger things. I think it is logically booked. Should be a decent match. They have history and a story to go with in the match because of the injured leg of Neville. I could see either man winning. It would make sense for Neville to go over to get the feud over, but it would make sense for Bo to win so they can get another match out of this at the next pay per view and use their 50/50 booking method. As for the Divas Championship match, I'm somewhat looking forward to it. Mainly just to see who wins, as this is another match that is unpredictable. I have enjoyed Naomi as a heel and that's another key factor to my enjoyment in this match too.

Should be a good card.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
While this looks great i will be at work untill 11pm tonight and will miss this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For once, I will not have to miss the PPV live! Who's going to be here tonight?

While this looks great i will be at work untill 11pm tonight and will miss this.
When do you plan on watching it? I'll gladly watch it again with you.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nice, thought I may be the only one in here for the live showing. I may miss a few minutes of the pre-show but I'll be home by 7:30 at the latest.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

When do you plan on watching it? I'll gladly watch it again with you.
Probably tonight when i get home or wed since i will be off that day

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: WWE Elimination Chamber Preview & Live Discussion - May 31st, 2015

Nice, thought I may be the only one in here for the live showing. I may miss a few minutes of the pre-show but I'll be home by 7:30 at the latest.
Sweet! That's fantastic we'll both be here. I'll definitely be here by 7:30 as well.

Probably tonight when i get home or wed since i will be off that day
Excellent. Drop me a message when you plan to watch and if I can, I'll join you for a discussion.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'll be here for this live shit

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Rusev's out, mystery man to replace him in the IC Chamber.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That sucks so hard.
Tbh I think the time off will be good for him. His character was looking pretty lame over the last few weeks and a feud with Ziggler where he was going to constantly be emasculated by Lana may have killed him for good.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tbh I think the time off will be good for him. His character was looking pretty lame over the last few weeks and a feud with Ziggler where he was going to constantly be emasculated by Lana may have killed him for good.
TBH I can't see them dropping that angle. I imagine upon his return he'll immediately pick up his beef with Ziggler.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler