• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Wow, what a great PPV. Can't wait for the fallout on Impact this Thursday. Oh wait, this was WWE? Never mind.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Were you re-watching AAO? If you were, I agree - it was a great PPV.

I can't even begin to describe how much better AAO was than this turd. It's really not fair to compare one company that knows what they're doing to WWE right now. :lol:

Oh and get on FB!!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Honestly this was horrible for WM buildup. Last year Mysterio/Rhodes, Punk/Orton, Miz/Cena, AND Edge/Del Rio had all been solidly built. So far Punk/Jericho has slowly been building and of course Cena/Rock hasn't been bad. Undercard will be bad this year. I'm calling an Orton/Del Rio match if Orton comes back in time.

Castiel

I enjoyed very little about that show honestly. Raw chamber was decent but it all went downhill from there....

Sabretooth

The punk punk/Jericho ending was brilliant. Daniel Bryan winning made him look credible going into wrestlemania. Then Sheamus attacking bryan was a good way to signal who he was challenging. Cena/Kane wasn't great but it wasn't bad and the ending was awesome. So stop hating on wwe

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
The punk punk/Jericho ending was brilliant. Daniel Bryan winning made him look credible going into wrestlemania. Then Sheamus attacking bryan was a good way to signal who he was challenging. Cena/Kane wasn't great but it wasn't bad and the ending was awesome. So stop hating on wwe
Brilliant? No, not really but thanks for playing.