• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE DVD Discussion

Crippler

Prove me wrong
WWE need to put out more unseen and unreleased DVD's but this time make them superstar editions like Bret's.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
[video=youtube;ktExyYPRdII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ktExyYPRdII[/video]

:mark:

Troy

summerslam13dvd.jpg

Using these event photos the covers never look as polished but I can see why they went for that image on the cover.

Last edited:

Troy

@Troy I can't see the image.

It was the cover for the SummerSlam DVD, image didn't work originally then appeared properly and then disappeared again. Replaced it with a different link. Re-reading my post and it really does give no indication of what it was about, would have been better if I had at least posted what it was :p

Crippler

Prove me wrong
[video=youtube;08rVRKq7gKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=08rVRKq7gKY[/video]

Triple H AKA Michael Jordan :mark:

Dale

Super Moderator
So yeah that Triple H documentary portion was pretty fucking fantastic.

Plus points were alot of out of character Undertaker interviews and a hefty portion about what he's doing business wise these days. Low points were a good 5 minutes spent on his "acting career" :adr:

Troy

[YOUTUBE]D8dDdN6acns[/YOUTUBE]​

Doesn't really give that much away, shows what you would expect with plenty of spears and jackhammers. Still a waste that they didn't get him involved in the product. Goldberg commented on it on Twitter saying "Not bad I must admit ..."

[YOUTUBE]bseTZESCjos[/YOUTUBE]​

Tempted to get this one to have them all on the one set. Blu-ray extras include all the cash ins so that is a big incentive to pay a bit more to get that version.

Cwalker

As much of a Goldberg fan as I am, I can't see myself getting the DVD. Especially considering he's got nothing to do with it. Hopefully WWE does him so justice