• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE DVD Discussion

Slim

Well they do have Austin/Triple H on the Austin DVD so I guess that's why they skipped it

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Well they do have Austin/Triple H on the Austin DVD so I guess that's why they skipped it

It doesn't go into detail at all I think they touch it for like a minute tops and seeing how HHH won the feud I was hoping he would finally talk how it came about and stuff.

Heisenberg

The DVD cover for WWE Money in the Bank 2013, the event which aired this past weekend on pay-per-view, is ready to go and can now be exclusively revealed below!

t7ajX14.jpg

Nice shot to use for the cover.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Really don't need another Triple H DVD I mean its not as if the guy has done much in ring since the last one. Of course it doesn't surprise me.

The two I am really looking forward to are the best of War Games and the Mid-South One. Have only seen bits of that promotion and it sounds like one of the best ever.

Gimmick

Not really a fan of the cover.

Really like the content though. Good to see that the interview portion takes up the most time. Match list looks okay as well.

Troy

WrestlingDVDNews said:
As was long speculated here on the site, Goldberg is not involved with his upcoming WWE DVD and Blu-ray release entitled The Ultimate Collection.
Speaking with the “4th & Pain” radio show, Bill Goldberg himself stated, “It’s not a collaborative effort. It’s something they are putting out without me”. He went on to say that he still feels it’s a good thing to have a compilation of his best matches out there regardless.

Goldberg then brought up a few matches from WCW that he is most fond of and would like to see included. In fact those couple of matches he mentioned, such as with Diamond Dallas Page at Halloween Havoc in 1998 for the title, did make the cut.

WWE will release “Goldberg: The Ultimate Collection” on October 8th

The only reason I can think of why WWE didn't use him for this DVD is because he was asking for too much money. Seems a bit of a waste to me not to interview him and use him on the project as it would make the DVD that much better.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
The only reason I can think of why WWE didn't use him for this DVD is because he was asking for too much money. Seems a bit of a waste to me not to interview him and use him on the project as it would make the DVD that much better.

Am actually surprised that WWE are doing a DVD on him considering he wasn't much of a big deal there and even his great run in WCW was pretty limited.

Good that he was positive for a change, and I agree that the DDP match should feature.

Schmidty

914Sm3We-jL._SL1500_.jpg

I can't wait for this. The first ECW Unreleased was great. By the looks of the ad for this, it will be packed with some great moments and matches.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I watched the first ECW DVD and it wasn't any good to be honest it had some real fun stuff but the rest was utter trash so I don't have high expectations for this one.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Just seem they are flogging a bit of a dead horse with the ECW stuff. They should either start releasing the PPV's or leave the promotion alone for awhile.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I saw some incredibly sloppy shit on the first Unreleased set, I don't need to go through that again.