WWE Draft 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Is it true they're trying to make Regal a commentator now? He's a great wrestler, but honestly, i'd WAY rather sacrifice his minimal involvement in-ring to have an ace like him in the booth, hopefully sending Booker to the commentating curb. Fucker's worse than Stevie Ray was!

They've been down that road before with a Limey in the booth:

180px-Alfred_Hayes.jpg

Airfixx

Reaction score
"Lord Alfred Hayes was THEE ladies man."

That's better! : P

Used to love him marking out for Andre!

Just keep him and Sean Mooney away from each other...

...god...

Reaction score
Booker T is awful, God I wish JBL would come back permanently. Why the fuck did he just make one appearance and never come back :(. JBL, Cole, and Josh, with JBL belittling Josh like he use to do Cole. Could be so fucking epic.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Cole's probably worse than Booker though. Much like Vickie, i'll never understand how someone can get so much IWC love for getting booed for being bad at their job. Cole's worse because he actually takes away from the shows he's on, which is all of them.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yeah, not that I'm not sick of Cole the commentator either. He's shit at that; face or heel. They need to get him away from the booth if they're gonna continue him on the path he's on now, but this won't happen because - Catch 22 - obviously without the commentator character he has no 'platform' to get his heat. TBH, I prey that this current 'push' is last hurrah and that we can look forward to him leaving sooner or later like Coach did.

Vicki > Cole, tbh for reason you say, plus... Probably the most heat I've consistently seen, since Vince used to get "asshole" chants every damn week.