WWE Doing PG-13 Content

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
NHL Calendar

Here is the NHL Calendar for after the Regular Season is done with:

April 8 - Last day of regular season.

April 11 - Stanley Cup playoffs begin.

April 27-May 13 - IIHF World Championship, Moscow.

May 29-June 2 - NHL combine, Toronto.

June 11 - Last possible day for Stanley Cup finals.

June 15 - Deadline for first club-elected salary arbitration.

June 23 - NHL draft, Columbus, Ohio.

July 1 - Free Agency signing period begins.

July 5 - Deadline for player-elected salary arbitration.

July 6 - Deadline for second club-elected salary arbitration.

July 10 - Deadline for eligible players to elect Group 5 free agency.

July 20-Aug. 4 - Salary arbitration hearings held.

Aug. 6 - Deadline for salary arbitration decisions

xtremebadass

FINALLY! another hockey fan on the forum, don't let anyone ridicule you or criticize you for being a hockey fan, because I am one too man

Crosby is the shit

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Haha I'm from is Hometown, Cole Harbour Nova Scotia. Also I won't let anyone ridicule me either, I had a lot of experience handling those problems on 24 Forums on it so I think I can handle it here if there is any :)

xtremebadass

oh dude, 24forums suck, there is way too many members and it's just total crap. I am on there with like 2 or 3 posts, I just started PM'n people to come here, just to kick them below the belt

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
– Going forward, WWE plans on featuring more PG-13 content on Monday Night Raw. However, it’s still considered a PG-rated program and there are no plans on changing that.
Awesome news tbh. Call me simple, but just hearing them using word ASS makes some of the promos that much better =/

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
When the show doesn't depend on it like TNA doe sometimes that is what makes me like it. They are using it when it's needed not just for the sake of doing it. So this is a good idea.

AF.

Reaction score
Obviously it's good because we haven't had it for a long time. We've been desensitized to the rugged product the WWE used to have and now that they bring it back it's like we haven't had it for a long time meaning it becomes good again.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Watch out for moms all over the world pulling their 9 year old children from the TV and changing the channel.

Oh wait. Its 2011. Not 1995.

Mabus

As a parent I really don't mind it that much. TNA can over do it sure but my son (who is 6) watches it as well. He also knows the trouble he would be in to repeat any of those works. Some might think that makes me a bad parent but I would rather them be prepared for the real world then sheltered from it.

As a viewer it can make some moments much more 'realistic' then they other wise might be without such language (read emotion).

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm guessing despite this blading will not be brought back but if someone bleed hard way they won't do that whole patch em up during the match which is good cause it was very annoying stopping the match for 2-3 minutes as it kills the match some.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
It does kill the momentum of the match, also fans lose the suspension of disbelief because of the short hiatus.

PG-13 is the happy medium parents these days are more willing to let things said/done on TV go alittle bit more. So the words like Ass don't have the same impact as they once did. So you will see less parents pulling childeren away from the shows.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm sure a few dumb ass parents will come out and try and bitch. It's pretty much inevitable.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
I'm sure a few dumb ass parents will come out and try and bitch. It's pretty much inevitable.

You can't please everybody. Just try and please the majority. There will always be those over protective parents who do more damage "sheltering" their children than letting them explore it for themselves.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh yeah I agree if them mixing in some 13 with the PG is cool with the majority of the fans then roll with it. I think WWE with bringing back all these old faces to go with the new they are trying to bring back some of the older fans and keep them with their main audience.